Guess I Can't Pretend

After receiving the short invitation from Rider and Goggles the pair immediately started gathering the items they'll need to bring.
Over the few days they had, finally everything was packed and ready to go. "You know this works out for you Aloha." Army spoke as he pats his coat down. "How so?" Asked Aloha while he slips in his shoes. "For your birthday, you said you'd like to spend it with the people you love." Aloha chuckles and didn't mean it like that exactly.

Sure he loves his friends and all but he was hoping for Army only.

"Yeah. About my birthday though. Since it's Rider and Goggles wedding week and all, let's not bring up my birthday. I don't want to steal their thunder or anything." The two stand up and grab their bags to head out.
"Alright then." Army agrees and opens the door for Aloha to step out then closes and lock the house.
"You know I'm surprised they're not going on a honeymoon or anything. That's what newly weds do." Army mentions as he thought why those two would want to stay in the mountains for two weeks. "Eh..we all have our reasons. Maybe they just don't want too. I mean those two are definitely odd." Aloha laughs as Army smiles and calmly said, "Yeah. But they are perfect for each other." Feeling slightly envious. Someday Army wished to have what they accomplished.

Aloha heard his roommates soft spoken tone and glanced his direction.

"You wish too have that?" Aloha nudges Army's arm and grins.
"Mostly. It seems nice. They were friends before anything and they finally got together. I think that's pretty great. Don't you?" Army smiles as he looks toward Aloha who stares right back.
"I do." Muttered the lad as they continue gazing at each other.

"Ew. Will you two quit eye fucking and hurry up." Someone spat and ruined their moment. They're both flustered from that statement and separate from each other. "What the hell are you doing here Mask." Aloha groaned and approaches him with an attitude.
"Making sure you two don't delay time. It's important we make it there or Rider will bite our heads off." Mask anxiously admits and shoves the two ahead of him.

"You seem on edge. Where's you partner in crime?" Aloha sneered.

"She left before me so she could help Goggles out. Now hurry the fuck up." Mask impatiently groans while pushing Aloha along. Army helps out and eventually everyone makes it to the station where they'll hop on and take it out of town. The trio find a few seats and settle down relieved they made it.
"So. Mask. Since you're the first one I've seen. I think you owe me some money." Aloha wildly grins and props out his hand. "Whaaaat?" Mask groans as he looks away from his phone to glare at Aloha. "Yeah. You said 20 bucks those two don't confess to one another. Well." Aloha laughed proudly.

"They're getting married. They confessed at some point obviously."

"I'm not—"

"You pay me now or I'll tell Bobble about you're little secret."

"Bobble and I don't have secre—"

"The S4's salmon run shift. You remember what happened. Don't you?" Aloha gives a wide smirk that made him seem dangerously unhinged. Army nervously kept looking away but also couldn't resist looking at how Alohas collecting money from Mask. He finds it impressive and slightly attractive.
"You're a real piece of work. It's probably why you're still single." Mumbled Mask as he returns back to his phone not giving it much thought. Aloha overheard and gasps greatly offended. "Army, you don't think I'm a piece of work, do you?" Army's fazed by this question and slowly scans his eyes away from Aloha. "Army!?"

"Well I mean...you're not terrible but you're challenging..." The orange lad tries explaining. "Fuck you man." Aloha slaps Army's shoulder and turns away from him. "Aloha..."