Confrontation Between a Friend

Aloha POV:

Last night is something we needed. It's a topic I wanted to avoid since it brought up some painful memories.
But it's good now. I get why Army did what he did. I'd probably do the same since I wouldn't want to see my friends upset everyday until I left.

Besides that, we're getting along fine. Last night was great. I could still feel my heart pounding. As I recalled what I said my hand drifted up to my chest slowly then squeezed my shirt with disgust written on my face.
I'm getting far to comfortable. Remember Aloha, you're glad to have him back. But only as a friend. Don't open your heart back up to him. He's going to leave again some day.

"Morning Aloha..." I hear the commander himself and see him walk in with one of my shirts on. He looks so goofy wearing one of my colorful shirts. My hand covers my mouth as I try to conceal a laugh.
"You okay? You seem pale." He appeared so casually next to me and laid his hand on my forehead. I groan and stare back at him. "I'm alright. Thanks tho." He's only wearing my clothes because he tore his. He hums and goes into the kitchen which I'm guessing to make breakfast.

"What would you like? Have any requests?"

"Pancakes" I wink then go to sit at the kitchen counter to observe him. He nods and gets to work. At least now I don't have to eat convenient store food. Army's now my own personal chef and I like that.
Once things were all made and set; him and I dive in and serve ourselves a plate. We sit at the counter with, of course, a free chair between us to have space. The morning was pleasant but nothing would have prepared me for what happened next.

"Yo! Aloha I brought over some supplies for..."

"shit." I mutter and witness my friend Diver drop his plastic bag. His expression clearly tells me he's startled to see Army in my house and wearing my clothes nevertheless. My eyes sag with exhaustion as they drift over onto Army who was taking a bite midway when he spotted Diver.

With a voice I never heard before, Army calls out "Diver." With the most dread based tone ever. He narrows his brows and scowls toward my best friend while Diver does the exact same.
I forget they don't like each other.
"Why the flying fuck are you in my friends house."

"Because I'm his roommate. Why are you barging in?"

"Because he's my friend."

"Not a good enough reason. I see you still have no common decency." Army spat which comes to a surprise. He's tone basically drips with venom.

*End_POV*

Diver loudly scoffs rather offended then storms over to confront Army but as he was about to reach and grab the lad by his neck, Aloha came between the two.

"Knock it off, Diver. It's fine." Aloha pleaded but has his voice traced with annoyance. As Diver was ready to argue he started to see that Army is wearing Alohas clothes.
"Why is he!—" Aloha slaps a hand over his friends mouth. "Stop. Diver please listen to me." Sincerely spoke Aloha.

Diver didn't say anything but Aloha continues. "I offered Army to live with me. And he's wearing my clothes because his one pair ripped. We talked and I'm ready to move on" Aloha whispers the last part into Divers ear. The pink squid slowly uncovers his friends mouth as they briefly make eye contact. "If he in anyway hurts—"

"I'll handle it." Aloha reassures with a confident grin. Diver looks past his best friend and glares at Army who gives one right back while taking a long sip of his tea. "I brought some supplies for your projects. I was also gonna take you out for breakfast but seems captain courtesy has that covered." Diver based is voice with aggression while keeping a firm eye on Army.
"That's kind, really Diver. Would you like to stay since you came all this way?" Aloha nervously offers as Army nearly has a damn heart attack.
Diver walks past Aloha then spoke with a devilish grin, "Don't mind if I do."