Mending Broken Souls

_Army POV_

Maybe I should have stayed at the house. Aloha didn't seem all that happy that I was going. We likely could have talked. There's a lot I should say, but why does that matter now. I don't think I owe him an explanation.
I had a chance to talk about it but
we kinda steered away from the topic. I feel like he wants to discuss it but also doesn't want to hear me. Cod, everything feels so intense around him. Maybe I can get some advise from Forge and the others.
They might have the solution.

With that in mind I pick up my pace to head hastily to my destination.
The location is a local lounge area where many go to eat and just have fun. Blue Sailor chose the area because it would be easy to find. Which I'm thankful for since I can't seem to remember where everything is.
Walking inside I immediately spot my friends who are already chatting away.

"Hey. Sorry I'm so late." I exhaust out and take a seat. "You're fine. Did you get lost or something?" Forge asked looking at me worried.
"Or something...No I was just busy." I explain away with not much detail. They exchange a look but I brush it off since I just want to carry on with tonight. Eventually we did have a good time, chatting and laughing like old times. It filled me with bliss and ease.

I'm so blessed I didn't lose this...

Blue and White went off on their own to buy themselves more drinks as Forge and I stayed behind. Me and her were always closer and I could tell her anything without being teased or judged; so when these questions pondering around in my mind wanted to be answered, I didn't waist the opportunity. "Forge." I began. She looks in my direction showing that I have her attention. "Do you know anything about the other S4?"

She looks ahead and rests her chin in her palm to think. "The other S4...Army, do you specifically mean Aloha?" Cod she's really good. It's almost annoying. I chuckle dryly, "Yeah. Tell me what you know about him."

"Army...I can't say much."

"Why not?"

"Bcause I didn't know he even lived here until I saw him with you." I'm taken aback and thought more about earlier today. He did seem startled that they saw him...
"I'm worried..he isn't like how I remember. He's much more quiet.
What happened?" Forge sighs and scoots closer to me.

"Let me just say, you leaving was very hard on the S4, especially him. I began to hear things once you left. Skull spoke to me saying how he's hardly seen Aloha. Mask also became worried. That's when you know it's bad."

"I feel like bringing this up might open a wound then he'll distract himself." I explained keeping my head low.

"I don't know why Aloha closed himself away when you left but I feel like you where more important to him than you think." She reassures a hand on my shoulder. I fold my hands together and hold the conversation.

"I did care about him. I still do." I groan as I slid my face into my hands. She pats me on the back and slides me a drink. "You'll settle this with him. Just relax for now." I look at the drink and space for a moment.
Relax? I don't honestly want to but I said I'd be with them tonight so...
My hand glides over to the drink then grips it and pulls it towards me.
I'll stay out with them tonight and hopefully I could speak to Aloha some other time.

Time did go by fast and before I knew it, midnight already came and went. I wasn't drunk or anything but my footing was slightly off. Unfortunately for my clumsiness I ended up tearing my shirt on a branch coming home.
Wonderful.
I sigh and make my way up the porch and unlock the door. Stepping inside quietly as possible was successful.
As I approached the steps I suddenly catch a glimpse of something in the corner of my eye.
A dim light flickered at the end of the hall. "Aloha..?" I whispered to myself and carefully head toward the light.
My steps were shallow but the floor squeaked which only made me approach more cautiously. Once I reached the door, I give a little knock but get no response. Forgive me Aloha.