Once i'm all ready I make my way upto the beanery to see the rest of the team.

"I look ridiculous, I miss my pink scrubs" I say as I walk in.

"You look great" vic says.
"Like a sexy superhero" Travis replies.
"Smoking hot" Andy then says.

"Thank you guys, but blue is really not my colour." I reply.

"Okay everyone, please stop hitting on my wife, please and thank you" Maya says to them.

"Oh come on, none of us are gay, so that doesn't count" vic replies.

"I am" Travis says angrily.

"Well you are into dick and you have a dick and they have vaginas, so it does count" Andy says as the whole beanery laughs.

"AID CAR 19, 579 WILLOW AVENUE PREGNANT WOMAN IN DISTRESS"

"Ah saved by the bell as always, come on Deluca, you are riding with me, you are the expert on this" Andy says to me as we made our way to the aid car.

"This is so cool" I say to Andy as we leave the station and she puts the Sirens on. "I've never ridden in an ambulance, it's a mini hospital on wheels" I say to her.

"You are like a child getting candy for the first time" she says to me laughing.

Once we arrive at the scene, we both jump out heading to the door with our bags.

"SEATTLE FIRE DEPARTMENT OPEN UP" Andy says as she knocks on the door but there was no response.

"SEATTLE FIRE DEPARTMENT OPEN UP" Andy says as she knocks again.

We both look at each other as we hear a noise coming from inside.

"SEATTLE FIRE DEPARTMENT WE ARE COMING IN" Andy says as she knocks again busting the door open.

Wow Maya would look so hot doing that I thought to myself.

Once we entered we followed the noise the woman was making into the kitchen, where there was a knife on the table covered in blood, we looked around to find the woman sat out against the wall.

"Hello, I'm Herrera and this is Dr Deluca, can you tell us what happened ?" Andy asks as we kneel next to her.

"My baby" the woman says.

"It's okay, I've got you and your baby" I say.

"Dr Deluca is the best OB/GYN I know, you are in great hands" Andy replies.

The whole time the woman's head was down, with her hair covering her face but as soon as Andy says I am the best. To my shock it was the woman who I thought was Maya yesterday.

"Am I okay to lift up your shirt?" I ask her as she nods. I lift up her shift to reveal a slash about 15cm wide and 1cm deep. I quickly grab some pads to stop the blood.

"Can you please tell us what happened" andy asks as she shakes her head. "Okay what about you name, how old you are and how far along you ? That's all you need to tell us because it will really help a lot" andy asks.

"Addy, 27, 23 weeks pregnant" she replied.

"Okay okay that's good" andy replies.

"Andy, can you take over with pressure and applying the dressings, i what to check the heart rate of the foetus" I ask as she takes over.

I then continue to grab a stethoscope from my bag and check the baby's heart rate.

"Okay Addy, I have some good news, the heart rate of you baby is perfectly normal, our main priority is keeping both of you safe, the more blood you lose the worse it gets, i need you to keep very still for me okay ?" I ask as she nods.

"Let's take her to Grey-Sloan" I say to Andy as we take her to the Aid car.

"Okay Addy, we are going to take you to the hospital, where my very good friends and co-workers are going to look after you" I tell her as I get into the back with her and Andy drives to the hospital.

"Addy, 27 year old female, 23 weeks pregant, laceration to the abdomen, fetal heart rate stable" I say as Andy opens the doors and we both get her out before handing her over to Owen.

Once we were all wrapped up we got back into the aid car.

"Well that was weird" Andy says as we both jump in.

"She looks identical to Maya and is the same age, it can't be a coincidence" I say.

"I agree, are you sure Maya doesn't have a sister?" She asks.

"I'm sure" I say before explaining that I met her yesterday.

"She was at the hospital yesterday, maybe she is in the system, can't you just look her up ?" Andy asks.

"I could get fired if someone found out Andy" I say before I stop and think for a while.

"If you tell anyone I did this I'll get you fired from your job" I tell her before jumping out of the aid car, since we with still at the hospital.

I run inside the ER and grab an iPad without anyone noticing me and running back outside.

"Okay, let me have a look" I search up patient files under the name of Addy.

"I've found her" I say as Andy looks over my shoulder to see that her birthday was the 29th March before we both look at each other.

"Maya's birthday is the 28th March" Andy says with a shocked look.

"And she always born at 11:57 at night" I add.

"What's her full name ?" Andy asks.

"Addy Rose Wild" I say.

"I think she might be Maya's sister." She says.

"Me too" I reply before I head back inside to return the iPad before returning.

"Do we tell Maya?" I ask as Andy starts driving.

"I think we have too, if it's nothing, it's nothing and Maya has a doppelgänger, but if not Maya has a sister out there" she says to me.

"You're right" I reply getting more nervous as we get closer to the station.

"I always am" she replies.

Once we arrive at the station we park the ambulance and get out.

"Let's do this together" Andy says.

"Thank you" I reply before knocking on Maya's door.

"Come in" Maya responds and we both walk in.

"Maya there is no food way to tell you this." Andy says.

"Spit it out Herrera" maya says.

"We think you have a sister" I suddenly say.