Chapter 13: A Day in the Hidden Leaf Village

Start from the beginning

The students look like they were practicing target shooting. And big brother - Shino is their teacher, I noticed the man beside him. Oh I know that spiky, white hair anywhere. Father was there watching the students, when one of them said,

"Woah, Mei-sensei's here!!" one of the students shouted. All of them turned their attention to me and smiles were forming in their faces. I saluted playfully to greet them.

"Yo!" I winked. They ran to my direction, stopped what they were doing. I kneeled down to their eye level, and patted some of them. "How are you little troopers? Have you been nice to brother-Shino? " I asked them. "HAAAIII!!!" they answered

"We just learned a new technique, Mei-sensei!"
"Aburame-sensei is teaching us target shooting today!"
"Woah that fox is cute!"

I looked at them full of happiness. "Well that's great to hear." I said. "Ahem!" A familiar commanding voice was heard. Yuki jumped down going to the kids.

"Father!" I stood up straight and waiting for his command. "I see that you've received my letter. It's pretty old fashioned but at least it got to you."

"Yes, sir. I'm ready for my mission."

"Oh, about that. I just made a fake mission for you to come here." he smiled like it doesn't matter.

"What?"

"You're real mission is about teaching this kids about Nature Transformation. I think you'll be the right person for the job since you possess all five natures."

"So basically, that rogue ninja thing was an excuse to drag me here?"

"If I hadn't said that, you wouldn't come here now, will you?" I was caught dumbfounded and looked away. He knows that if he said 'to investigate a rogue ninja', I would be able to track down where Kaoru went. My father tapped my shoulder.

"Don't worry, he'll come back. Naruto had already sent Anbu Black Ops to search for him...." he whispered to my ear, before heading out of the campus. "We'll visit your mother after your training with the kids. After that, you'll be training yourself." he added. I turned to him, seeing him waving his right hand.

"Thanks, dad." I said softly. "Mei-sensei. What is this Nature Transformation thing?" Shikadai said in a bored expression.

"Is it a cool technique?!" Bolt asked excitedly.

"I hope it's not that hard." Chouchou said.

"There's only one way to find out. Okay, first things first. I need you guys to know what kind of chakra each if you holds. To specify it, I need to know your Chakra Natures." I explained.

A week later

Well, today's the last day of teaching Nature Transformation to the students. They're all fast learners.

"Ah, Mei-sensei. What's that lightning coming down from the sky?" Shiro suddenly asked. "Huh, What are you talking about?"

"Over there, see?" she pointed behind me and I eyed where her fingers are pointing. I saw a yellow-colored lightning coming down from the sky. But it doesn't look like a storm either.

It means someone might be casting it. "Brother-Shino. I'll head out for a while." I quickly ran out of the campus gates.

"Where are you going?" brother-Shino shouted.

"I'll return shortly. Don't worry."

I got out of the gates heading towards where the light came from,

Laxus' POV

What mess have I gotten myself in to this time?! This so-called "ninjas" appeared out of no where to ambush me. What's worse, is this white haired, old masked man in front of me.