Chapter 2: Meet the Gang(Part 2)

A/N
Continuation of Meet the Gang(Part 1)

Enjoy :D

--------------

Mei's POV

Lu-chan brought me to a table where a group of people had sat. Two boys, two girls and a cat? I noticed a familiar long scarlet hair. It was Erza, who was busy eating a slice of strawberry cake.

"Hey, guys I want you to meet someone."

"My Love Rival!" I heard the blue-haired woman said.

"I told you. I have no interest in him!" Lu-chan replied.

"Love-Rival?" I asked.

"Her name's Juvia. And she thinks that I have a crush on Gray over there...." She pointed at the black-haired guy, who doesn't have clothes on top.

Lu-chan placed me in front of her and place her hands on each of my shoulders.

"Any way. Guys, this is Mei. My childhood, best friend. She just became a member of Fairy Tail. Mei, this are my teammates Natsu," she started with the guy who dropped a bucket of water on top of me.

"Yo! What's up, ninja girl?" he greeted and waved. "He's a Fire Dragon Slayer and uses Fire Magic. And, this is Happy." she pointed at Happy.

"Aye! Welcome to Fairy Tail!" the cat said. "A talking cat?" I asked. "Oh come on. Don't pretend that it is something new. You had lots of talking animals in your village. Anyway, this is Gray,"

"Yo! Newbie. I'm an Ice Wizard." the black haired one said. "Why don't you have clothes on?" I asked weirded by his habit of being half-naked.

"and Erza."

"Hey, nice to see you again. So you decided to join Fairy Tail huh?" Erza said.

"Yeah, I guess so." I rubbed my head and laughed.

"I assume Lucy was the one you were looking for?" Erza added

"Yup, the one and only Lu-chan." I smiled.

"You've met her Erza?" Gray asked.

"A while ago, before she came in. I let her in here, because she said she was looking for a friend. I guess she had found her already."

"Yeah, and thanks again for helping me out there with grumpy pants. I almost got myself in trouble." I crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow.

"Well, I can't just stand by and let Laxus hurt just about anyone so randomly."

"You've already met Laxus too?" Lu-chan asked. "Uhh......Yeah, we kinda bumped into each other by accident, but he was rude so I challenged him for a fight. By the way, where is that jerk? I have a bone to pick with him!" I held my fist as if I want to punch that Laxus guy.

"I'm liking her already." Gray said. Then suddenly I felt some kind of dark aura coming from my left side.

"RIIVVAAALLL~~" That Juvia girl gave me a frightening look. I sweat dropped thinking what did I just do?

"Hey, Mei. Since Laxus isn't here to satisfy your grudge, how about challenging me up for a fight instead?!" he released flames through his fists.

"What?" when I thought this couldn't get any better. I smirked towards Natsu.

"Natsu! What are you thinking?" Lucy said.

"Oh come on Luce. I always looked forward to fighting a ninja such as herself."

"Sure you did." Erza asked sarcastically, as she took another bite from her cake.

"Ofcourse!"

"No you didn't." Happy said.