Chapter 6: Laxus vs Mei

Mei's POV

"We can still win, stop this......" Freed said in a sincere tone.

"What are you still doing here? Shouldn't you be hunting fairies with Bickslow?" Laxus said full of authority.

"The old man's counting on Erza, so I'll take care of her and Mystogan too. In the mean time you get rid of Cana and that Phantom girl. I don't need them in my Fairy Tail. Exterminate them!"

"You jerk, haven't you had enough?!" I said going against his idea.

"Shut up squirt!!! I don't need weaklings in my Fairy Tail, they have no purpose to me!" I clenched my fist of what he's saying.

"Even if we are enemies now, we're still on the same guild-" Freed was cut-off.

"If I give you an order, you have to do as I say!!" Laxus turned his head to Freed.

"We've chosen our paths now haven't we? There's no turning back from this point. As you wish I will follow you, no matter where that road may take me. If you want me to exterminate and so I shall." he said and headed to complete his orders.

"Mei-chan, I don't think Freed wants to attack his fellow guild-mates......" El said.

"Wait, hold on. You aren't going to follow this man's orders, are you? Freed! What he's doing is wrong. I know that you still have light left in you so stop this! The master is-"

"The master will be Laxus, that's that. But Laxus, their blood's in your hands" Freed said before leaving the church. I was just there dumbfounded.

"Putting innocent people's lives at risk is your plan to become Master?! I may not know what's been going on between you and your grandfather, but what your doing is playing dirty." I said to the ignorant man in front of me.

"You're still here? Tch, get lost kid. I'll just waste my energy taking care of you." Okay, he's pissing me off. I threw several ninja weapons and he shocked it again making them fall to the ground. I jumped high in the ceiling and released chakra to make me stick to it. Laxus turned around from where I hit him.

"Is that all you got?! Huh. Where'd she go?" he said lightning flowing around his body. Little does he know, my weapons had strings on them so I higher it up from the ground without him knowing. I threw my weapons and did some hand signs.

"Wind Style: Tornado Blade!" A huge tornado canon had blasted from my mouth and my tools encircling it. I think he heard the noise I made, so he checked above and he barely got hit by it.

"Oh yeah, take this on for size! Wind Style: Twin Dragon Justu!" two wind dragons had appeared by each of my side and attacked Laxus. "Grr! You annoy me!" suddenly I saw light by the corner of my eye. I turned to my right, there was a bright orb and released lighting. "Ha! How'd you like that, Squirt?" I heard him say. His attack made the ceiling crack a bit.

"You almost got me there, Sparky. You were so close to shocking me." I converted my whole body to turn to wind chakra and went behind him in a form of a tornado. "How did you-" I grinned and unsheathed my sword. "Come at me!" I said pointing my sword towards him.

Battle of Fairy Tail Status:

Bickslow vs Lucy vs Mei - Mei vanished.

"Well I guess my clone, was hit pretty hard." I said looking at the enchantment.

"You're wide open!!" he stroke lightning towards me but I hit it and threw his lightning some place else. "You're starting to really get on my nerves kid."

"Will you stop calling me a kid!" I threw my sword at him and did some hand signs. "Earth Style: Earthquake Crumble!" the ground shook cracking some parts of it. I raised two fingers making the floor where Laxus was standing rise, making him fly in the air.