life flashes before death

y/n pov:

i stare at mitsuri...a person i considered a friend...

"why you...why is always the best of people that die...and of all people...why you mitsu?"

she chuckles a bit.

"you want to know why i joined the coprse? i joined...to find a handsome and strong guy to grow old with...guess that's not coming true..."

i sigh...but then realized that obanai absolutely loved her... but...i had to kill him...

"hey...mitsu...don't worry about that...someone loved you...he's been gone for a while...but he loved you...and in your next life...you can marry him...his name...was iguro obanai..."

she gasped in shock...

or- i couldn't tell...if it was from shock, horror, happiness, gasping for air cause she's currently bleeding out...i couldn't tell.

"he did...didn't he...well...it was fun...and...i'll be sure to keep my memories from my this life...thanks y/n..."

i nod.

3rd pearson pov:

mitsuris life started flashing before her eyes, and like with muichiro...one stayed until the end.

"HEY MITSURI!!!"

you yell at her, she was eating but it seemed like she was lonely so you came along and tried to cheer her up.

"hm? oh...hey y/n..."

you tilt your head in confusion.

"you ok mitsu mitsu?"

she nearly passed out and fell out of her chair.

"m-mitsu?"

you laugh at her reaction.

"sorry, i just thought it would cheer you up...anyways, why the doom and gloom?"

she sighs and continued eating her food.

"...well...i was on a date with a guy...and it seemed like he was the one! ... but then...one girl started to flirt with him...and instead of being loyal and denying...he flirted back and...they went off to what seemed like the restrooms...and...i had to go...so i went...but...they...were having...sex..."

she looked at you and noticed the growing anger even though you had a soft smile on your face.

"where are they?" 

you ask in a deadly calm tone. she points to them. you nod and you walk over to the two.

"excuse me, do you happen to know where the bathroom is?"

he smirks and looks you up and down at your beutiful and cute body.

"yeah i know where the bathroom is, want me to show you? pretty lady."

he can't tell that your getting progressively more angry, but mitsuri can and she almost wants to hide under te table thinking your aboout to explode.

but you don't.

 you nod at him, and he leads you to the restroom. and when you walk in, he walks in with you. you keep your bright and soft smile on when he walks in with you.

then he crossed the line when he tried to pull off your shirt when you walked in. you turn around and-

MITSURIS FLASHBCK POV:

I continue to eat my dango and sakura mochi even when he walked in with y/n,

 i thought the worst for a second,

 but it was quickly interrupted when the same guy went through the wall and into the side of the house.

i see y/n walking out with a smile on her face, and all her anger was put into that one kick. i gasp in horror, shock, and happiness at what y/n did for me. 

then she walked over to me, and everyone backed away from her exept for me, even though she was wearing a crop top and a skirt, everyone stayed back.

"well! at least hhe won't be mesing with you anymore!" you say while laughing at mitsuris reacton.

"but come on! lets go, we don't want anyone at the corpse getting worried do we?"

mitsuri nods and you both walk away.

*FLASHBACK END*

"thanks y/n...for everything..."

and then mitsuri, the love hashira, is DEAD.

"not...another...friend..." you say while fighting tears.

"Y/N!!! COME QUICK!!!! IT'S TANJIRO!!!"

you hear zenitsu say.

y/n pov:

"WHAT?!"

i run over t tanjiro, to see a lifeless body...

"no...n-not...another-"

i'm trying hard not to cry especially over tanjiro, cause he's been my friend for a while now...

"wait...his eyes just openned... EVERYONE GET DOWN!!!" i hear giyuu yell.

END CHAPTER!!!

PHEW!!! that took me 2 whole hours to write...anyways TILL NEXT TIME!!!

(you manga readers know whats gonna happen next...you anime folk? ill just save it till next chapter.)

Words: 642