child

y/n pov"

"hey, y/n, wake up, the crow called us to a hashira meeting." i slowly open my eyes. "hnnnn, can't we sleep a little longer?" shinobu shakes her head at me. "come oonnnnnn, please?" she sighs. "no, the master wants us to get there now." i do a deep sigh, nod my head, and get dressed.

(at the meeting)

the master comes out. "good morning my children." we all respond with normal lines, the master says  something that caught me off guard. "obanai, the serpent hashira has something to say to you y/n!" i tilt my head in confusion then say, "well, what is it?" obanai stands up and says. 

"Y/N AGATSUMA! I CHALLENGE YOU TO A FIGHT TO THE DEATH!!!"

 i snicker after he yelled that, making him more pissed then he already sounded. "What exactly makes you think that you're going to win?" i ask, he does like one of those evil, but funny laughs. "I've trained like no one has before, i'm going to kill you!" i nod my head, and we head out to the battlefield.

"IF YOU NEED THE LAST MINUTE PREPARATIONS, DO SO NOW!" I tied a chain to connect the 2 sickles that gyutaro used. "alright, i'm ready." I see aoi come out to start the match. "OKAY, READY, YOU MAY BEGIN!!!" obanai comes at me trying to swing his sword at me, I dodge and kick the wind out of him.

He tries to swing again, I dodge grab his leg, and flip him over. I laughed like a maniac after obanai wasted his energy trying to kill me. "The oh so mighty serpent hashira is getting beat up, I haven't even needed to use my sword." He growls in anger, I keep laughing...right up until I feel a sharp metal object go through my leg. "ow!!!" I scream out In pain because obanai stabbed me.

"I said a fight to the death, so I am going to kill you. I look up at him as he puts up is sword for the final blow. I roll out the way, unsheathe my blade, and chop his legs smooth off.

"I think that's enough." I start walking away, then obanai stabs my other leg. "ALRIGHT THAT'S IT!!!" I pulled off the 2 gyutaro Sickles off my back, everyone went wide eyed, I ran over to obanai and chopped his head off. "You did this to yourself." i did a heavy sigh, and walked over to shinobu. "well...i guess you should get the coffin ready...shinobu." she nods her head. "ok, i will, but let's put you in bed first." i nod my head and she lays me down in a bed after wrapping my legs up  with cloth.

(time skips like...a year)

"hey...y/n?"I turned my head to  see tanjiro. "oh, hey tanj come in" he comes inside, but he looks nervous. "you good tanjiro?" he hesitates then says 

"i got kanao pregnant"

 i almost passed out then and there. "WELL DON'T TELL ME!!! GO TELL SHINOBU!!!" he nods his head but then says "i will, but i need you to come with me, so i don't end up dying when she gets the news" i laugh a little, then nod my head and we go tell her the news. "YOU DID WHAT WITH MY SISTER!!!" tanjiro tried to explain, but when he looked to see where i was, i was already running away.

TIME SKIP TILL AFTER SHINOBU WAS DONE WITH TANJIRO:

"i hate you y/n" i hear tanjiro say when he gets done. I only giggled a little, then said "oh come on, why the gloom, you're going to be a dad, BE PROUD!" he smiles a little then nods his head.

TIME SKIP 9 MONTHS:

"so, what's her name?" tanjiro smiles and says. "Anya will do just fine".

(A/n: YES I DID JUST DO THAT TOO YOU!!! "PEANUTS!!!")

"that's a wonderful name" we walk over to kanao's room to go see her and the CHILD!

*time skip A WHOLE MONTH!!!*

"CAWWW CAWW!!! MISSION FOR Y/N AND SHINOBU CAWW A DEMON IN THE WATERFALL DISTRICT IS CAUSING TROUBLE, IT MIGHT BE A MOON CAWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!"

(a/n: yes, i made up the district name.)

i thank the crow then send it on its way. "we better get going y/n-sama" i nod my head and we start walking toward our destination.

(TO BE CONTINUED!!!)

BLEHHHH!!! this took far to long to fucking make, but yep, and if you don't know where the name anya comes from, its from spy x family so yeah. anyways 

UnTIL NEXT TIME!!!!\

WOrds: 743, (YAY)