TRIAL TIME

y/n pov:

I walk outside with shinobu for the trial. i see tanjiro on his knees on the floor unconscious. i watch as the leader of the corps heads outside for the trial. "hello my children." master says.

time skip after the trial because YES 

so tanjiro was let off with a  warning, not stripped from his role, thankfully. i went back to the recovery room to see how zenitsu was doing, he was doing fine, for the most part, he had as i teased him about, baby limbs.

shinobu occasionally stops by to see how well we were recovering, after a couple months,  all of us were ready to get back to training, my 1st training was the reflex training with kanao.

smol time skip.

after 15 rounds i was finally able to beat kanao and splash her. my next training was the tag game against shinobu. and after 2 hours of attempts, i was able to grab her arm. she congratulated me  on my achievement in catching her, by the time all of us were done with those training exercises, it was dark by then. "ara ara~. It's already night time." shinobu says.

(a/n: i looked it up in the english dub, ara ara translates to oh my, on with the story.)

"oh, i guess it is dark" i replied, we left the room, and aoi asked shinobu to help cook the udon. we waited for an hour or two before dinner was ready. we took a taste of the food. "OH MY GOD! aoi, and shinobu, y'all are queens at cooking!!" i say as i eat the delicious food they made for dinner. a crow came by to send a message. "CAWW mission for shinobu and y/n CAWW a demon in a nearby town is causing trouble CAWW" i thanked the crow for the message and sent it on its way. "i think we can finish eating first right shinobu?" i ask." she nods her head in agreement.

time skip to after dinner cause i'm starting to get lazy.

as i put my sword away and put my kimono on, i feel zenitsu grab my wrist. "yes brother?" i ask him, it looked like he was about to cry. "y-yeah, just...don't die out there ok?" his words were tumbling out of his mouth like he was about to have a breakdown "of course little bro, i will be ok. you don't need to worry about me." I  say. he nods his head then lets go of my wrist, i head outside to meet up with shinobu who was waiting for me.

shinobu pov:

i was outside waiting for y/n, after a minute she came outside to meet up with me. "you ready?" i ask. "ready as i'll ever be." she replies. i nod my head and we start walking over to the mission spot.

a/n: finally done with chapter 3, this is a longer chapter in my opinion, anyways. so long till the next chapter.

words: 487