Waterfall district

Y/n pov:

"Ugh are we there yet shinobu?" Shinobu responds by giggling and shaking her head "the waterfall district is very far away, but we will be there soon" I groan when she told me that "can we take a break shinobu?" She sighs but nods her head, we sit down and talk, by the time we were done talking it was sunset by then.

Shinobu absolutely loved the look of sunset, she watched it like a kid watching fireworks. "I see you like the sunset shinobu" she turns her head towards me and gives me a slight pouty face cause she realized I was teasing her. "Oh come on, besides its night, we should camp here for the night" she Noda her head and we set up camp.

"Hey shinobu?"

"Yes y/n?"

"If I wasn't a strong demon, would you have killed me?"

She sighed and slowly nodded

"The fact you tried to kill me too...I would have needed to kill you..." she started to tear up. "Hey hey, shinobu...no need to cry, the past is the past, don't worry about it now..."

She sniffed but nodded her head. I saw how tired she was and pit her head on my lap.

"Y-y/n?" I hummed signaling for her to continue. She sighd and stayed quiet. I shrugged it off and then started playing with her hair. I felt her tense up for a second. "Tou good shinobu?" She nodded her head and untested. Eventually she fell asleep. I then shortly after fell asleep too.

*IN THE MORING*

"Are we at the watterfall district yet?"

Shinobu nods her head, so I look at how massive the district was. "My God, if I were to get here I would get lost in an instant." I heard shinobu giggle a little at my comment. "Har Har" she said "but...come on y/n let's go" I nod my head and we go.

Shinobu pov:

We check in at a hotel and when we get into the room, y/n instantly plops onto the futon they had set up for us I let out a small laugh because she was acting so child like. "Shinobu!" Ahe said "WHAT" I reply. "What's are we getting for dinner?" She asks." I have no fucking clue" and once I said that. Y/n drags us outside to go look for.something to eat.

"GAHH Y/n!!! You don't just drag someone out like that!!!" She laughs and says. "BUT YOUR MY GIRLFRIEND SO THAT RULE DOSNT REPLY TO ME!"  I sigh, she notices and stops, puts me on her back an continues running further into the district.

'Y/n your so stupid' I think as we continue running around the district, the reason I thought that was because while we were running, she ran pass 3 different food places. She finally stopped at a bento shop.

"Alright we are here shinobu!" 8 got off her back and we go inside.

"Hey! Welcome to the best bento shop in the district what can I get you?" We look at the menue, y/n answered first. "Hmmm...I'll get the shrimp and rice bento box please!."

He nods his head and writes it down. I tap y/n and signal that I was going to the restroom, she nods her head and I go. What I didn't know, was there was a worker following me. I get into the restroom same time tho other worker does too.

"Well...what are you waiting for. Go use the restroom" she said.

I get uneasy and stop. She takes this as an opportunity to pin me to the wall. She starts to take off my haori and kimono. She takes those off and statys kissing my neck. I let out soft moans as she gives me hickys and bruises on my neck.

"P-please s-stop" I try to say as she continues to kiss my neck. She stops when I asked her so stop and says. 

"Why are you with that girl anyway, I bet she doesn't know how to satisfy you at all, I'm way much better than she can ever be, so shut up and let me do this." She slaps my cheek with a lot of force.

She starts to undo my bra and starts to play with my breasts.

"Nice, jiggly and soft" the worker said as she played with them, she starts to take off my pants and panties as she massages my breasts. 

I just stand and let it happen cause I don't have the physical ability to stop her.

"So...what's it gonna be, Me? Or her..."

TO BE CONTENIUED!

WOW after this long I finally finished this hell chapter. Anyways see ya

Words: 750