not so nice night

shinobu pov:

we were walking to the mission spot, after a few hours, we mad it to the mission spot.

we rented a hotel room, which to both of our surprise only had 1 bedroom with no living room. 'quite the hotel we picked' i thought to myself as we wen't inside the room. As we get settled into the room, "hey shinobu, there is a Ramen place that my friends told me about, so you want to go there and try it?" Y/n asks. "Sure" I say. And after a minute or two, we went to the Ramen place.

Time skip to after the Ramen place cause I have no good ideas for that scene:

We head back to the hotel room. "Hey shinobu, I have an idea, what if we share the bed?" O was completely shocked, and confused, but after a couple minutes of thinking, I agree to the idea.

After a couple hours of talking, we get in bed, and hit the sack.

Time skip to the next night:

We get off of the couch and turn off the TV and start to outside.

Y/n pov: 

We head out for dinner, and we find this nice restaurant.

??? Pov:

'Hey, that girl in the wolf kimono looks hot, so let me give it a shot."

Shinobu pov:

We find a place to sit, and we notice a guy that just checked in, he looked suspicious, and y/n looked very uncomfortable about him, I ask her why she was uncomfortable, she said that he was following us around and looking her up and down. And to our bad luck, he sat down right next to y/n.

Y/n pov:

He sat right next to me, 'what luck I must have' i think to myself as he gets settled in his seat. "HI, im Lucas, who might yall be?" He asks in a curious tone. "I'm y/n and this is shinobu." I say. He seems nice at first, but little did I know, this was going to get real bad, real soon.

Time skip to after they ate cause I'm lazy:

He was really nice, we had good conversations with him...we kept talking until I felt a hand grab my ass and squeeze it, that's when I realized it was Lucas, and I tenced up and clenched at the feeling.

Shinobu pov:

I saw y/n clench up and realized it was Lucas right away. "Oh my, look at the time, come on y/n we have to continue our date now." I made sure to emphasize the word date to put him out of his perverted thoughts. "Ok shinobu, let's go." y/n replies wit an uneasy tone. Before we walked out we heard screams, we looked back only to se that Lucas was the demon we were looking for. He tried to pounce on us but we evaded. "Breath of the wolf, 3rd form, eye of the wolf." I wonder what that did, right up until she ursted out the restaurant with extreme speed. I ran after her and the demon.

When I caught up to them, I saw hat y/n and the demon were dueling it out.  "Breath of the wolf 6h form wolf's bark!" She slammed her sword into the ground, but it was strong enough to make the demon stagger, and fall on the floor. "Breath of the wolf, 2nd form, pounce." She leaped up in the air, and came down on the demon, chopping it's head off. "I never liked that son af a bitch." She said in a joking tone. She noticed a tiny bit of red on my cheeks from me blushing at how grateful her fight with the demon was. "Is the insect hashira blushing at a lowly demon slayer?" She asked in a very joking manner. :N-NO!!!" I say trying to deny the fact I was. She laughed at me for doing that. "Come on shinobu, mission complete we can head back to the estate in the morning." I nodded my head and we headed back to the hotel, and hit the sack.

The next morning:

Y/n pov:

I wake up because the sun was shining in the room, I turn over only to feel a pair of hands wrap around my waist. I know that these are shinobu-sans hands, so I give her a light nudge to wake her up. "Mmmmm, can we sleep a little longer" she asks. "No, it's morning we have to head back to the estate.

We get ready and went to the estate.

A/n: this was a very long chapter, also, the thing I used to write the previous chapters broke, so I'm stuck using my phone, so I might update less, but till next time.

Words: 767