upper moon 1

y/n pov:

we all run towards upper moon 1 and try to get good hits but he dodges and cuts my arm, pretty deep. "damn..."

"its like hes not even trying." i say as i keep rushing towards him.

"wolf breathing...7th form...EYE OF THE ELDER WOLF!!!" i created a new form on the spot trying to kill him and get an advantage.

he actually starts using his sword to block.

"impressive..." he says as he blocks. "but i guess its only fair, i use my breathing forms now...moon breathing, first form, moonlit misfortune"

cresent slashes start flying around everywhere and cut muichiro in half.

"MUICHIRO!!!" he's cut in half but his sword is peircing upper 1's body. we all charge towards upper one when genya rooted him with his gun, and so we all cut  his head off, and he starts fading away.

i start running to muichiro  with my bruised and cut body.

"mui...why did it have to be you..." he looks at me and smiles, he says one last thing before he dies. 

"you want to know something y/n? its kinda funny...gh-...out of all people...your the one i remembered the most..."

 then his life flashed before his eyes, but one memory stayed on until it ended. 

*the memory* 

"hey mui! whatcha doing?" it was y/n walking towards muichiro while he was on top of a hill looking at the clouds.

"what? oh im just looking at the clouds."

"really? that's it?"

"yeah, what else am i supposed to do up here?"

you look at him and smirk.

"do you know what a flower crown is mui?"

"no, i don't y/n, what are flower crowns."

"flower crowns are when you use rope and flowers to create a crown!"

"can you teach me?"

"of course!"

you show him the motions on how to use the flowers and how to get them on the rope and you help him make it to where it fit his head.

"and you just made your first flower crown mui! BE PROUD!"

Muichiro looks at you and smiles.

"thank you... y/n..."

*back to the present*

"thank you...y/n..." then you hear his heart stop beating.

"m-mui...WHY!!! WHY WHY WHY!!!"

y/n pov:

Muichiro just died and im having an emotional breakdown because other than Shinobu, Muichiro was the one i hung out with the most. and so you can guess that im bawling my eyes out right now.

"why...why did it have to be you...you were so young mui...why..."

Shinobu come and pats me on the back and hugs me.

when i stop crying i close his eyes and get up. "may you rest in peace..."

"CAWWWWW UPPER MOON 3 HAS BEEN DEFEATED BY GIYUU AND TANJIRO...CAWWWWWWWWWWWWW"

i smile a little bit.

then we get up and run out.

giyuu pov: