a butterfly???

previously: after a bit, we saw a wooden cabin floating in midair

.

.

.

y/n pov:

we walked up under the cabin, that's when i realized, that was a mistake. I heard tiny footsteps, running towards us. i quickly jumped onto a branch in a high tree, only to realize i left zenitsu down there with the spiders.

time skip cause we love them.

i see zenitsu, lying there, on the floor of the cabin, beat up, and looked like shit. i jumped down there to try to help with the wounds. "you left me" he said. "yeah...im sorry about that little bro." i say. he let out a small laugh. "it's fine, i know that was out of instinct." he says. "What's that in the air, a...butterfly?" zenitsu asks.

 i turn around to see a butterfly, graceful, and beautiful. i look closer, only to realize that it was the insect hashira, shinobu kocho.

 still, graceful, and beautiful.  she lands next to me and my little brother zenitsu, i look away with my face red as a tomato. she asked if zenitsu and i were alright, i said i was, but zenitsu wasn't. she said that we could go to her estate to recover, we accepted, and were on our way, and i noticed tanjiro being dragged away. "hey...lady kocho, what is happening with tanjiro, the kid with the box on his back." i asked

 it took a minute, but she eventually replied. "he will be taken to trial for traveling with a demon as a demon slayer" "oh..." i said. "how do you plan on helping my brother heal though lady kocho?" i asked. "i will give him special medicine to help im recover. and you can just call me shinobu, lady kocho is a bit much." she replies, i was shocked that she would let me call her shinobu, even though we just met. "ok shinobu" i said.

shinobu's pov:

 "just call me shinobu, lady kocho is a bit much" i say, she looked a bit shocked but then replied with. "ok shinobu" i looked back to where we were walking to hide the tiny bit of red on my cheeks. 'what is this feeling, it feels nice' i think to myself as we continue walking. "What's your name?" I asked the girl that was next to me. "i'm y/n, nice to meet you" i shake her hand. 'her hands are so warm and soft' i think. 'shoot, i have to stop thinking these thoughts, and keep my head on the mission' i thought to myself. and after a bit more walking, we arrived. "we are here y/n, welcome to the butterfly estate." i say as she looks in awe of how big the place was. i led her to the recovery room, and let her rest with her brother, while i went to go grab the madicine.

y/n pov:

i sat next to my brother and i put my hand on his forehead to see if he was burning, and he was. "you will be ok zenitsu, you're in good hands." i say to comfort him. shinobu comes back with the medicine and tells me that i have to attend the trial. i nod my head told zenitsu that i will be right back in a bit, and went to the trial with shinobu.

a/n: done with chapter 2 finally yayyyy. let me know if i should continue

words:  562