"Actually... I said y'll about the gangster story, right?" They nodded in anticipation.

"Was that all shit true??" Zach asked incredulously.

"Yes, it is true!!" I glared at him.

"Continue Naomi.. Continue." Kate said impatiently.

"Yeah..the gangsters had kept me on their gun point, and they forced me to inform that nuisance. " I exhaled and blinked my eyes.

"But why did they keep you on their gun point." Kate asked.

"As I said, I saw them murdering someone." I gave her a duh look.

"When did you see them?" Zach asked with raised brows.

"Um..uh.."

I didn't prepare for that question.

"The day after the party." I said instantly.

"When they kept you under their gunpoint.. why didn't they shoot you?" Zach asked as I passed him a murderous glare.

"Because my prince charming was right on time to rescue me." I grunted.

"So who is your prince charming??" Kate asked.

"Oh..." I blushed and smiled.
"It's..." I was cut off as chorus of whispers were heard, and every employee inside the cafeteria was standing up.

"Oh no.." Kate muttered with widened eyes and stood up, and along with her, Zach did too.
"Is it a CEO visit day today?" Kate whispered to Zach as I smiled

Harold's here.

I stood up and spun around. I saw Harold walking inside the cafeteria as all the employees were making him a way by moving aside. Everyone greeted him in respect, and he passed a subtle nod to them. He was wearing a black suit and was looking smoking hot.

"Why didn't VP inform us about his coming??" Kate questioned probably to Zach.

Because she herself don't know about his coming..

"And why the hell is he walking towards us??" Kate whisper yelled.
"Gosh, I've never seen him from this close."

He was still far away from us, and I've seen him so close. Of course we've  kissed and..

I giggled and shook my head.

"Zach!!!" Kate whispered.
"He's coming towards us...did..did you do something."

"Shut up, Kate!" Zach hissed.
"He lives in Hawaii.. how can I do anything to him."

Both of their voices were panicking, and I smiled.

Harold smiled as he approached me. I hugged him, and I heard a hard gasp coming out from Kate.

I pulled back and turned around to face my friends.
"Meet my prince charming, Harold Kingston." I giggled.

And their expression was priceless. Both the eyes popped out of their sockets, and not only their's, every employee present here were flabbergasted to hell.

Kate and Zach opened their mouth but then closed it. They were shocked was an understatement because they were beyond shocked.

"We are here to invite you two to our wedding." I smiled and glanced at Harold.

"Heard a lot about you two, Miss Miller and Mr Young. Nice to meet you." Harold smiled.

"Um.. we, too..." Kate stuttered and elbowed Zach as he was like a dead body without a soul.

"Yeah... too..." Zach gulped.

Harold's phone vibrated as he took it out and excused himself, and took the elevator to visit the COO floor.

"NAOMI!!!" Kate and Zach yelled as if they were brought back to life from death.
"Is he the same CEO, Kingston?" Both screeched as I smirked.

"Of course he is!!" I chuckled.

"Tell us the gangsters story from the beginning, we believe you!!" Both said in anticipation as I chuckled and gestured them to sit.

So now the story is gonna be still long..

_______________________