"Well, this is a hotel." Hudson said.

"Exactly... I know."

"What are we doing here?" Damien asked.

"Oh, please, Damien don't ruin the fun." He said and he took Damien by his hand and dragged him Inside the hotel.

As they got to the hall, every where was dark. Hudson had left his hands.

"Hey, Hudson."

"Where are you?" Damien yelled.

It was too dark for him and cayden was not helping matters either.

"Hey, Hud..."

"Ouch, fvck." Damein cussed as he hit his leg on a table

Then one by one the light bulbs were turned on.

"Happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday." Several voices sang in unison.

"We wish you a happy birthday on this joyful day."

"May you live long."

"May you be happy forever."

They all sang as they came out of their hidden place.

(PS: birthday song composed by me.)

He was shocked. Like did he just forget that today was his birthday?

He was so occupied with searching for Ciara that he forgot.

He smiled a little towards them - his pack members.

They had missed their Alpha.

It had taken so many efforts to convince them to surprise him.

They were scared that he would not accept it or he might even punish them. But to their surprise he did not. All he did was smile.

"Happy birthday, Alpha." A little girl said.

He looked down to see her holding him by his legs. He bent down and carried her.

"Thank you." He said as he collected the gift the girl had brought.

Other pack pups came over to give him their gifts which he gladly accepted.

"Happy birthday, Damien." He heard his mother's voice say. He looked up to her and smiled.

"Thanks, mom." He said.

She smiled with tears rolling out of her eyes.

Her son had replied her. He had just replied her.

In the past years, he had ignored his father and his mom. He did not talk to them or even went close to their abode.

Anytime she comes up with a discussion, he doesn't reply but now... He just did.

He hugged her.

"I'm sorry, mom." He said. He had to blink back the tears that were trying to force their way out of his eyes.

He is the ALPHA.

"I have been a bad son." He said.

"No baby." His mom said.

"Son." His dad's voice called out.

He moved away from his dad and smiled at him.

The party went on and on.

Ever since he was at Lucian's pack. He realised how much of a self isolation he had drowned in.

He realized that his connection with his pack was slowly wavering. He realized that he needed to be a good Alpha. Even if it means giving up the only thing that was important to him.

But will he give up?

He looked around to see how his happy his pack is right now.

He went over to the stage and took the microphone.

"Thank you everyone for this surprise." He said.

"I was not expecting this, thank you all for your never ending support for me, i love you." He said.

"And one more thing, we will be having a party like this on every 15th of the month." He said.

And they all cheered. They were happy that their ALPHA was back.

But was he really back?

Nicole watched from afar how happy Damien looked. But she could see that he wasn't so happy as his expression had given off.

She felt excluded from the pack. When they were preparing for the surprise, she was not even consulted. It was a young girl that had told her about the surprise party.

Maybe with time, they will accept her.

But will they?