Chapter 10

I was awoken by a commotion. 
Said commotion was Joshua Joyce trying to board the spaceship we were in with the seed, while the copy bots and several cemetery wind agents were after him.
And exactly that led to the ship being shot down, with Optimus, Drift, Crosshair and ME still in it.
I clung to Drift's fingers trying not to scream.
“This is not normal. This so isn't normal!”
Drift blinked, opening his hand, causing him and the others to look at me.
“What are you still doing here?”
Crosshair asked, clearly alarmed.
“I was sleeping in his servos.”
I pointed at Drift.
“And suddenly, everything goes down.”
Drift looked sheepish.
“I kind of forgot she was there.”
I looked up.
“Should I start ignoring you again? Because that was kind of rude.”
Optimus sigh.
“Just keep holding on, we're crashing.”
I rolled my eyes.
“You mean we continue doing what we already did ten minutes ago.”
I still gripped Drift's finger again, him curling his hand slightly around me.
When the fall stopped, and we exited the spaceship, we were in the middle of nowhere, around us were only trees and some mountains.
“Great, what now?”
I asked, crossing my arms.
The others didn't answer at first looking around, while Drift still carried me.
After some time, I groaned.
“So, does anyone here have a laptop?”
I finally asked.
Drift tilted his head over to Crosshair, who in turn took a laptop out of seemingly nowhere.
I raised an eyebrow.
“Ya know, I'm used to friends and mostly girls taking things out of nowhere, but never something like a laptop.”
He shrugged.
With a sigh, I took it from him, powering it up before cursing.
“You have a human sized laptop.”
“Considering you have it, I was pretty sure it was obvious.”
I glared.
“That is completely in cybertronian!”
“Oh, yeah. Forgot about that.”
I shook my head, holding it with one hand.
“Great, coding and more coding. Why me?”
I still began typing, trying to see it as another challenge, just like I did with the spaceship.
Then, information of the others came through.
“They're in trouble.”
Optimus said, making me look up from my laptop.
“Actually, I think everyone here is in trouble.”
They looked at me.
“If you mean that because of the other robots, we can destroy them when we get back.”
I massaged my nose bridge.
“No Crosshair, I mean, that a very giant bounty hunter is on his way back here and will stop at nothing to get Optimus. On the bright side, Savory is dead.”
“How do you know that?”
Optimus finally asked, making me turn a bit and look up.
“Well, I played back a security feed of the place we left the others. Savory fell out of a window, like ten etages deep. For Lockdown, I am getting a reading on a cybertronian thing approaching earth. So, as Lockdown is the only cybertonian thing out there, that actually has a reason to approach earth, with the exact approaching location being Hong Kong, I would say it's him.”
Optimus just sigh and continues walking, us other three following.
“Nah, this isn't our fight. I'm done being an underdog. Underdogs suck. I say they get what they deserve. What's the plan Prime?”
Crosshair complained, again.
I shook my head.
“Crosshair, even if the other robots and the fight over the seed aren't your fight, the fight against Lockdown, who hunted you and all the others down and eliminated them, is. You will need to fight either way. Also, if the seed activates, I will die too. If you want that so much, just tell me instead of just wanting to walk away from a fight.”
I told him, before looking down at the laptop again.
“So, what are you all going to do now, Optimus?”
I questioned, still typing, trying to find a way into the spaceship while it was still rather far away.
I'm actually doing this again. Just why do I even bother?
As soon as I was inside the security feed, I saw Lockdown smile.
Erm, shit?
"Hello human, I see, you hacked my ship again."
I stayed silent, eyes glued to the screen and now literally ignoring what the bots were doing.
"So, here is what is going to happen."
The silver mech continued, making me slightly shiver.
I do not like where this is going.
I started typing again, trying to shield our exact location.
“I will find you and the autobots. Then, I will capture Prime and get rid of the others.”
Tilting my head, I massaged it a bit, wondering where Lockdown was going with this.
“But before I send them to join the allspark, I will make them realize just how dangerous a connection to your kind can be.”
“It's time for reinforcements.”
Optimus said and walked into the crashed ship.
I looked up from my typing, getting distracted from Lockdowns words as the blue and red leader said that.
“Erm, what is he planning?”
I questioned the other two bots, who just shrugged.
“Well, Imma gonna go back to listen to Lockdowns monologue then.”
“Youve got to be kidding me.”
Crosshair announced, making me look up, seeing that Drift had turned around slightly.
I blinked, looking up.
“What is that? Seriously now. What am I looking at?”
I questioned.
“Legendary warriors. The powers that created us are now all extinguished.”
“Bots that are taller than Optimus.”
I shook my head.
“Now I've really seen everything.”
Optimus plugged his sword into the ground, continuing.
“We must join forces, or else forever be their slaves.”
I looked up at Drift.
“Please tell me I'm not actually imagining this.”
He sigh.
“Do not fret. You're not.”
“Human, when I find you all, you will be the first to die.”
I blinked, looking down.
“Ooops.”
I sheepishly grinned, leaving Lockdown to his own devices for now.
“But, what is he planning?”
I pointed at Optimus, looking at the other two.
“We have no real idea.”