"I just can feel where you are." Eda ran her hand through his body, and her hand rested on his thigh.

"I see you want to feel more." Serkan teased her, and Eda's hand traveled up on his thigh, squeezing it, while she murmured seductively "Mmhmm," making him almost halt the car.

"Eda, stop. I'm driving." He tried to push her hand.

"Serkan, stop fighting." She complained.

Serkan chuckled lightly at the offense in her voice when he didn't let her continue her assault on him. She was completely crazy, and he loved that. Serkan decided to ask her his question now. 

"I will stop if you agree to move with me." Eda giggled. "Eda, I'm not joking. Stay with me tonight, and don't leave."

Eda's stomach somersaulted. She couldn't see his face, but he sounded sincere. "Are you serious, Serkan?"

"I've never been more." He answered her firmly. 

Serkan was one hudred percent sure. It wasn't about him wanting her to move with him. It was a necessity. He couldn't live without her anymore. Every night he had spent apart from her was torture, even if he knew she waited for him every morning to greet him with breakfast at her home before his work.

"But how it's going to be?" Eda asked. She had to admit she loved this idea, but there were some obstacles. "We supposed to keep our relationship lowkey. And what? Are we going leave for the same work separately?"

"No, I will drive you."

"And it won't look suspicious?"

"As I already said, I don't care about what anybody has to say. I never cared. And if someone makes a nasty comment, I will show them the door."

"Serkan, you promised me two weeks. I will use my car."

Serkan smiled and looked at Eda. She had a big smile on her face. "So, is that a yes?" He asked, and Eda squeezed his thigh. "It's very strong maybe."

He turned his eyes to the road, grinning like an idiot. He knew Eda wanted it as much as he did. She just teased him. "But if your car breaks, and I'm sure it will. I'll be driving you. And you will never last in Artlife for two weeks keeping your hands away from me. Now you can barely contain yourself."

"Do you want to make a bet?" Eda rested her hand on the bulge in his pants. "And you can't keep your hands from me either."

Serkan rolled his eyes and refrained from chuckling. He knew Eda would hurt him for that. He glanced down at Eda's hand and smirked. "I don't have to make a bet, and you are the one who wants to keep the distance at work. I'm not. So it all will be on you."

"Are you going to seduce me in the workplace? I can sue you for harassment."

"Mmhmm. Sue me." Serkan felt how Eda started massaging him through the fabric of his pants. He absolutely loved her boldness. She always took from him what she wanted. He couldn't wait to have her full consent to do the same with her.

"We will see how quickly you will cave. You won't last more than two days. So I suggest you make a great presentation for the whole Artlife team on the first day, and after you make a big impression, we will be done with this charade." Serkan said, smiling to himself. He didn't believe Eda would keep up with hiding their relationship. After what he had planned for them for next week, she wouldn't even be able to hide it unless she wanted to keep her right hand in her pocket for two weeks. Although she was left-handed, so maybe her stubbornness will prevail, and she will do that. But she wouldn't be able to do anything about his right hand.

"Two weeks, Serkan, or I'm not moving in with you."

Serkan stopped his car and got out to help Eda. "Tomorrow you're packing your things and moving with me. Melo has the day off to help you."