𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟐: 𝐍𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐈 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞.●

Start from the beginning

—Really? Is this from Tatooine?

—Yeah, my mom used to make this at least twice a week. —He grinned, slurping down some of the broth.

—Awww... so cute. — Not capable of holding back, I gave him a quick peck. —But coming back to Organa... you think he may be hiding Windu here?

—No. He would have never accepted us here if so. We would have sensed his presence. —He shook my head as he chewed.  Anakin summoned his datapad and presented a hologram of the whole galaxy. —Let's focus on this zone alone. —He pointed at the north Outer Rim.

— Felucia is a great hiding place, too many contraband going around. His ship would easily blend it. — I suggested.

—No, too many snitches. —He shook his head. —Mandalore is a neutral planet, they would have never accepted him. Dantooine is flooded with our presence and Dathomir is too hostile to be habited for long periods of time. —Anakin analyzed the map carefully. I gave my best to not give him "fuck-me" eyes when he got into his General persona, standing up with crossed arms and leaning against the kitchen island.

But he looked so damn hot proving his knowledge.

—How about Lah'mu? It's too far away for us to even try to get close. —I pointed at the dot in the map that was infiltrating our living room.

—Ever since Ki-Adi's death he needs to be closer... be alert for any surprise attack. —Anakin rubbed his chin, making me notice his chin dimple. —But this is all for nothing. We have a database of all their bases. The one that almost gets you killed, remember? It's useless, we would know by now.

—Show me that database. —I petitioned, trying to prove a point that just hit me.

Anakin clicked some keys and the whole map changed to have red points in specific planets; our pins to the bases.

—Why did Alaris Prime just disappear? —I quickly signaled him the missing dot. —Run the code of the map.

Anakin stared with an intrigued face, licking the insides of his cheek before doing what I ordered. He scoffed after some seconds, handing me the datapad with a proud grin.

—The database only includes planets.

—That means that they could be hiding in a moon. —I smiled mischievously, entering deeper in the holomap.

—That's right. —Anakin followed me, situating himself in front of a specific planet: Yavin. —And I know just the place. —His Sith eyes ignited again, a darker yellow this time. —Yavin 4, sacred place of the Old Republic Jedi... they would go and meditate in some ancient and mystical pyramids. Pyramids big enough to hide a whole platoon of rebels... and a very sneaky Jedi. —He finalized, nodding confidently.

—So we got him. —I smiled at Anakin, no doubt my irises reflecting his. —We should tell Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan.

—We should...—He agreed. —Tomorrow. —He hissed. —They are going to deploy us again. —He threw his head back, obnoxious.

—Maybe this time... It'll be together. —I got on my tippy toes to match his height and hugged him by his shoulders, nuzzling our noses.

—That's true. —He was peppering kisses across my jaw, softly rubbing his hands across my back. He felt warm, the skin where his eyelashes would graze tantalizing.

—Ani? —I asked him, closing my eyes to let myself be swept away by his tenderness.

—Mhm? —He hummed, rubbing circles on my lower back as he filled me with gentle pecks on the crook of my neck.