After my brief distraction moment I looked over at Hyunjin who just glanced up at me without a word before stuffing his mouth with pancakes. I made a slight "what the fuck" at him and glanced at Heeseung, only to receive no response and I gave up. I pick of my plate, my movements loud with frustration as I dumped the food I wasn't going to it and harshly dropped the plate in the sink. Thankful it didn't break otherwise Cheongsan would have my ass. But I proceeded to storm out of the kitchen everyone watching me.

"And imma take that as my cue." HaeJin said as they followed suit in leaving the table, escaping to their room and plugging their headphones into their ears as if to block out whatever was about to go down here.

San abruptly soon from the table and followed me out into the living room, and of course Hongjoong followed thinking that we were about to fight, but based on my friend's expression, he was more worried about my random out burst than angry for disrupting a not-so-perfect breakfast between friends.

"What was that about Lix?" He asked quietly, making sure the other couldn't hear even though they were staring. Hongjoong beside him giving me that polite and ever so gentle look he always wears.

"Heeseung. He shouldn't fucking be here San." I harshly whispered through my teeth.

"That's Hyunjin's brother. It's expected he is here sometimes." San shrugged.

"You don't understand San, Heeseung said some pretty nasty fucking things to him yesterday. Me and Jeongin don't want him here. I don't understand why Hyunjin would just let him walk in like that after all the things that were said." I was riled up about it yes, but more confused than anything.

"Oh shit, Hyunjin told him about you guys didn't he?" Hongjoong asked. I think that may have been the first time I personally heard that man curse.

"Yea." I admitted and him and saw had a sudden look of realization. They shared a few whispers and San turned back to me.

"Look, I don't think anyone was expecting that conversation to end well between those two. Take Jungkook's and Huening Kai's reaction for example, and they are simple just friends. Heeseung's his brother. Now I'm not justifying whatever may have been said, but.. their reactions were because of your actions. Which are remotely justifiable, no offense."

"None taken, I was a sick. I know." I nodded.

"And that little fit you just threw probably doesn't help Heeseung's opinion. So do us all a favor, especially Hyunjin and yourself. Remain calm. And if you do fight, please take it outside. I mopped those floors last night. I don't want blood on them." He gave me a look and I could help but laugh at how his priorities were a clean floor over everything else. Though I knew he was mostly joking. Mostly.

"I get it. Okay? I do, just hun being here makes me uncomfortable." I admitted and noticed Jeongin leaving the kitchen to join the three of us. Cheongsan leaving the kitchen as well and giving me a supportive look from afar as if he knew something I didn't.

"Yes baby?" I looked at Jeongin who just sighed and held onto my arm.

"We have to talk, the four of us. That's why he is here." Jeongin informed me and I felt even more uncomfortable knowing that I was probably about to walk into a conversation with the guy and be utterly infuriated by every damn thing he says. But I simply nodded and allowed myself to be pulled away back into the kitchen, which everyone one else now knew to stay clear of.

We all stood their leaning against the counters in awkward and uncomfortable silence for too long before Jeongin spoke up.

"So are we gonna fucking talk or not?" He was just as pissed off by Heeseung's presence as I was.