Chapter 173: Let Me Warm You Up

Start from the beginning

"Aren't our funds limited? It's pretty expensive to eat such a meal on a cruise, right?" Wang Siyi said: "Why don't you eat something light? I'm not very hungry so I can help save everyone money."

"When I was at the airport, didn't the director say that the accommodation and meals on the first day were provided by the program team?" Yang Lizhi said as she flipped her hair. She was speechless by Wang Siyi's mentality. With so many xiao hua popping up, many have developed this type of persona. What era are we in? Girls should also be more self-reliant and capable*!

*Clarity: she basically chiding Wang Siyi for her naiveite and inexperience.

If it weren't for the cameras, she would have rolled her eyes.

In March, the weather in Paris was similar to that in China. While the men had on more layers, Wang Siyi and Yang Lizhi dressed in pretty outfits. When they arrived at the banks of the river, a wind blew by causing Wang Siyi to shout from the cold. Without saying a word, Tang Ye took off his coat and put it on her.

Zheng Siqi asked Yang Lizhi: "Are you cold?"

Yang Lizhi said solemnly: "I would rather be beautiful and freeze to death."

Shen Jintai couldn't help laugh when he heard this. Tang Ye turned his head and motion for Yan Qiuchi to come forward since they needed him to speak French.

Shen Jintai followed Yan Qiuchi to the front. Their group was large, encompassing the couples and also the program group, so it attracted the attention of many tourists on the cruise ship. As soon as they boarded, they heard someone shout: "Li Xu! It's Li Xu and his royal highness the Prince!"

Shen Jintai was taken aback for a moment. He saw a group of Asians walking towards them. It turns out to be a group of tourists from China who looked very excited seeing them. Yang Lizhi stood aside embarrassingly with her arms crossed to make room for them. Seeing those aunties enthusiastically surround Shen Jintai and Zheng Siqi, she was convinced that all her efforts filming <The East Palace is Coming> is for naught!

Wuwuwu, she must be strong!

"Are you... He Lanbi?" An auntie suddenly asked her.

Yang Lizhi brushed her hair as she said: "Auntie, do you want to take a photo?"

The auntie was very excited to take a picture with her. Yang Lizhi let out a long sigh and saw Shen Jintai beckoning her over as he smiled to the aunties and said: "The empress is here too."

Yang Lizhi glanced at Shen Jintai with a smile. He was very considerate.

"The East Palace is really popular." Wang Siyi said to Tang Ye with some envy. The drama was considered one of the most popular within the Chinese entertainment circle.

Yang Lizhi remained nonchalant for over an hour but as the night got darker, the wind from the waters became chillier. Despite drinking a few glasses of red wine, it still didn't dissipate her coldness. Zheng Siqi took off his coat and put on her shoulders. She look back at him and this time didn't try to be brave but instead said: "Thank you."

Wang Siyi and Tang Ye sat close to Shen Jintai as they listened to Yan Qiuchi introduce the scenery along the river. It seems as if he had memorized a travel guide as he knew every attraction along the way, such as the , the , and . Furthermore, he was able to tell the historical allusions and anecdotes that they didn't know about these well-known attractions.

As Yan Qiuchi was explaining the sights, he reached out his hand and brushed Shen Jintai's hair that had gotten messed up from the night breeze.

This wasn't the first time Shen Jintai had come to France, but it was the first time he had gone on a tour down the Seine River. The sight was particularly beautiful at night. He laid on the railing and probably because of his actor's instinct, he felt the camera zooming in on him, so he turned his head and stroked his hair towards it. His jet-black hair smoothed out under his stroke and fell softly down his face all the while he gave the camera a beaming smile.