"you real bold." he said laughing as i finished up the fries and burger he bought me from his mothers house.

i hadn't met her yet but her food was good as fuck.

"ask yo ma can she disown you and claim me as hers?" i said as i wiped my face and he shook his head.

"sure storm." he said as he rubbed my stomach then leaned down and kissed my belly button.

"move weirdo..." i said pushing his head back.

"don't touch me hoe." he said and i gasped.

"that's your role sir." i said and he shook his head before leaning back down and kissing my stomach.

"you got anything to do after your appointment?" he asked once he stopped kissing my stomach and stared at me.

his sexy ass needa stop doing that...

"come back home and sleep..." i said rubbing my eyes feeling myself get tired already.

"you wanna go by my mama house?" he asked and i shook my head no.

"hellll nahhhh."

᯽᯽᯽

"this some shit..." i mumbled walking up the steps to his mom house.

"look my sister here too...but she cool people..sometimes." he mumbled.

"don't let neither one of em say some slick shit to me draco...and hurry up i gotta peeee." i complained and he smacked his lips.

"got one mo time to call me draco and imma slap you wit my dick." he said and i gasped.

"talking nasty around your unborn child..."

"like you don't-" he got cut off by the door opening revealing i'm guessing his mom.

"wassup ma." he said hugging her then pulled me inside wit him.

"ma this storm, storm this my mother grace." he said making me nod.

"hey ms.grace nice to meet you." i said as properly as possible.

"hi sweetie it's nice to meet you." she said then pulled me into a hug.

i hugged her back trying to not come off as rude,"oh..." i heard her mumble and her hand landed on my bump.

i mugged her while she looked at my stomach until i felt daesyn pinch my side,"ow.." i whined a little and watched grace look up at me.

"sorry i got a random pain in my back." i mumbled.

"so this is your baby mother?" grace asked and daesyn nodded.

"unfortunately..." i said and she laughed.

"well come sit i'm sure your tired." she said leading me to the living room.

"actually can i go to the restroom quickly?" i asked and she nodded.

"2nd door on the right." she said and i quickly followed her instructions.

once i was done i opened to come face to face with daesyn,"damn i can't pee alone bitch..." i mumbled and he snatched me up by my hoodie.

"chilllll gang." i dragged trying not to laugh at the serious look on his face.

"look i've been letting you pass wit that smart ass mouth but you pushing it storm." he said and i pouted.

"i bet i can make it thunderstorm." i randomly rapped and he rolled his eyes.

"yo ass can never be serious." he said letting me go and i walked back to the living room.

᯽᯽᯽

after some time i ended up getting to know storm's mom...for some reason the sister acted like she had a problem with her brother dating another boy- or in her words.

'hE's Not eVen a real boY'

i rolled my eyes and sighed thinking of how she kept looking me up and down,"stop thinking about it sweetie...you just have to let aj get use to you..she's very protective over her brother." grace said and i just nodded as i drunk my glass of water.

"it's cool..." i mumbled thinking of how i threw the remote at her head leaving her wit a knot on the side of her forehead.

"sorry for what i did in the living room..." i mumbled and she waved me off.

"it's okay baby she deserved it." grace said rubbing my shoulder.

"why you treating him better then yo own son?" daesyn asked walking into the kitchen.

"boy hush." she said before going back to fixing my plate.

"imma be fat as hell when this pregnancy over.." i said and felt daesyn rubbing on my stomach.

"nah you just gonna get thicker." daesyn said before slapping my thigh and i punched his chest.

"that hurt." i said mugging him and he shrugged rubbing his chest.

"yo see how yo da do me." he whispered to my stomach and i rolled my eyes.

"and to think you wanted him to get an abortion at first..." grace mumbled but daesyn heard her and smacked her lips.

"know i shouldn't have left y'all alone together." he said and i shrugged.

"stop bringing that shit up." he whispered in my ear and i pushed him back.

"nope." i said popping the p then grabbed my plate from grace.

"thank you ms.gr-"

"call me mama grace please." she said and i was surprised.

"oh- okay..." i said then looked over at daesyn who was shocked just as much as i was.

"y'all be safe and daesyn we'll talk later." she said and i pursed my lips together before hugging her then walked out with daesyn.

"you coming back to my house." he said as we got in the car and i side eyed him.

"that ain't sound optional-"

"its not ."

𝐎𝐫𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐜✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara