Author's Note (please read)

Intro:

Hi everyone! Thank you for choosing to read "Balanced Love (ongoing)"! This is my ninth story and sixth memoir here on Wattpad! So far, I have

1. "Bent Path (completed)"

2. "Torn Apart but Put Together (completed)"

3. "Birds Versus Chicks (completed)"

4. "Oh My Bird (completed)"

5. "Added Bonus (completed)"

6. "Dream with Birds (completed)"

7. "The Inequality Monster (completed)"

8. "Suppressing Blanket (ongoing)"

And now 9. "Balanced Love (ongoing)"

Disclaimers:

This will be an ongoing journey with my lovely birds, and in this, although I don't know whether they can understand human language or not, I'll pretend they do. To make it even more intriguing, they'll be able to communicate with each other!

This time, with more characters, I think it'll be more interesting as a play, which is a new style I'll experiment with. :)

This memoir is a little out of date (like my other memoirs) but hopefully still meaningful and amazing!

You guys seemed to have loved my previous memoir, so here's another one :) Remember, this is a memoir about myself so it's obviously going to have my thoughts on the situations that occur. Some may agree while others may not. Don't be too harsh in comments towards me or anyone in my memoir because I don't share them here for revenge. It's simply to share my story and experiences I have had with them. You guys can do so on my regular stories (that I made up using my imagination) but not on memoirs.

Despite the unpredictability of each event, I'll try to smooth it out nicely.

Other works:

Even though this book shouldn't be used as a parrot care guide, my website can! It's dreamwithbirds.com (if anyone's lazy, tell me to pm it to you). Updates are every Sunday. The website will be more up to date.

Also, if you guys would like to see my birds' pictures and videos, follow them on Instagram: @dream_with_birds Yes, I will include some of the pictures of them from the Instagram account in this story in particular, but the Instagram account itself is purely there for more entertainment :) I post every few days, so it's up to date.

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel if you're a bird lover: Molly and the Birds. It'll come in later in the story, but enjoy the content for now :) I post every Saturday, so, again, it's up to date.

One can say I'm extremely passionate about birds without even reading and/or watching anything due to every project I do for them: this memoir, my bird website, my bird Instagram, and my YouTube channel haha.

Miscellaneous yet important information:

There'll be a gift(s) in each chapter as well, so read on to find out what that gift(s) is!

Please don't be a silent reader. Comments and votes make my day :)

Add this story to your library and reading list to get notified every time I update!

One last thing, please add this story to your library and reading list to get notified every time I update. My update schedule has always been every Saturday, but this time, it'll be every other Saturday because I'm co-writing a book with an artist called "Mysterious Adventures in the Shadow of Trees (ongoing)" by @IsabelLacey0 . If you don't see an update on "Balanced Love (ongoing)", head on over to her account. Having notifications on would greatly help :) This is another project!

Just like in "Suppressing Blanket (ongoing)", I'll still be doing dedications for those who do one or more of the following:

Read, comment, and vote (if they liked it) on all present scenes

Add this story to their reading list

Share this story on their message board

Any other service in regards to this memoir (you readers can pick and I'll either add it in or ignore it)

However, don't only do these things to get a dedication. Only do them if you truly like this story.

Alright, now that I've covered everything you need to know, put on your seatbelts and prepare yourselves for a roller coaster of emotions!