Chapter 1

Hey guys. This is my first girlxgirl story. I'll try my absolute best. Please keep any rude remarks to yourself please. Enjoy!

Annabelle's POV

Why, why does this always have to happen?

BAMM

I grunt as I hit the lockers forcefully.

"Aww, is the little emo bitch going to cry" I wanna slap that smirk right off Chase's face.

Of course he picks on me. He is the quarterback of the football team.

"Not for someone pathetic like you" I reply back, rolling my eyes.

He grabs ahold of my raven colored hair. "Don't get smart with me bitch"

I hear a whiny voice come from behind him "Chase, come on, wouldn't you rather go somewhere more private" she suggests, what a whore.

"Use protection, you don't wanna get any of the STD's that she has" I say sarcastically.

That's Jennifer, head of the cheerleaders, has the title for most gorgeous girl at school, the most popular girl here, and the schools whore.

"You're lucky, bitch."

He smirks and let's go of my hair. Chase wraps his arm around Jennifer's waist and leaves. Thank god.

I let out a sigh, grabbing my book sack and start heading to the parking lot. I walk to the corner where I always park my motorcycle. I got it as a used motorcycle, didn't even cost me as much as it's worth, it's a Yamaha YZF-R1M.

I put my helmet on and ride home. I arrive home and enter cautiously.

Good, he's not here.

My father is probably out getting drunk, better than him being here.

I go up to my room, I have a few chapters left in "Paper Town" by John Green, my favorite author. I think I'll finish it.

***

This is just another amazing work by John Green.

I lay back and stare at the ceiling. I stay there for a few minutes just thinking.

Damn, don't you ever have those feeling when you really wanna talk about the ending of a book with someone?

Hmm.... maybe there's something online.

I open up my laptop and type in 'Chats about John Green novels'.

The site 'All about John Green' sounds good.

I join a random chat.

Oh, it's just going to be the two of us, well whoever this is.

'Hey, my names Annabelle' I type and send the message. I lay back on my beds black comforter.

DING

'Hey, my names Abigail, you can call me Abby :)'

I read the message, and for some reason, a small smile forms on my face.

Well that's the first chapter guys. I hope it came out good. I'll update soon.
-Andrea :)