Thirty

Y/n's pov
I saw Gyeongsu Plaza collapse to nothing but dirt with my bare eyes. So many bribers, falling apart. I hear Jimin whistling beside me while sipping his coke."Incredible!" He complimented as a smile grew on my lips. Jungkook indeed does wonders. He must be out there having the time of his life.

One week ago
"Are you happy, y/n?" I licked my lips and sighed. "What is your issue, mom? Why are you here!? And why did you stalk me? I can sue you." She looked down, controlling her tears. "I really wanted to meet you and your husband, y/n. Really. I missed you so much, and I couldn't believe it when I got to know that your dad isn't with you anymore." She bursted down to tears.

"Why are you crying now? You weren't there when he wanted you to. Leave this bullshit." she wiped her tears. "I've lost my love but," that made me roll my eyes as she sniffed. "I can't lose you now. I want you by my side." I exhaled, "I'm twenty eight. I can take care of myself. Please leave." She cleaned her tears with tissues.

"I'm so sorry y/n. Do you remember how much I went through to have you with me?" I just sighed in humiliation. "Honestly I don't. All that I remember is dad trying to fix our family and you constantly finding ways to disappoint him. And now when your rich husband is divorcing you, you come back to me."

She gulped the lump in her throat. "I understand where you're coming from." "You don't, mom. All you want is someone to take care of you until you die. You want a support system, not a daughter. you want me by your side so that i can hold your expenses, not to love you." Her mouth was apart as she stared at me in shock.

A single tear fell from her eyes followed by many. "Y-y/n, how can you say that? Just please give me a second chance. I loved you, I still do and I always will. You're the only child I gave birth to." She sobbed. "Just please, if not for me. Then for your Appa? Please."

"Jungkook?" Jungkook looked away from his shoes and turned back to me. He sees mom sitting inside the car as he glances back at me. "Did you sort things out?" i sighed and walked closer to him. "We did." I say as her car moves out of our sight. "I...I booked my tickets. I'm going tomorrow evening y/n.."Your shoulders slumped.

"Oh.." we both went silent for a moment, "I need—" "let's have dinner—" we both spoke at the same time. "No you can—" he sighed and scratched his head. "Let's have drinks and dinner at my house tonight." i say with a small sad smile. He bit his bottom lip, "okay." A smile grew on his lips.

Author's pov
"Add this in." He shook his head, "n-no. I'm scared. Y/n no!" He yells, stepping away. You sighed, "Jungkook, it's just a microwave!" He gulped the lump in his throat. "Okay. Close your eyes." You said, making him widen his eyes, "no! Why?!" His sudden defensive response made you laugh.

"I will make your fear go away." You said as his expression melted into blankness in an instant. "I'm scared..." he murmured as you went behind him and placed your palm on his eyes. "Now walk three steps." He can feel your warmth on his back as His toes slowly walk three steps while his one hand holds your hips so that you don't stumble. "Don't worry I'm walking on my tiptoes."

You whispered in his ear, making him beam wide. Even his ears turned red and he was suddenly happy. "Take that ramen cup and place it inside." He slowly did it, without looking. "I've already set the temperature" you gripped his bicep peeking at the settings as your hair brushed his neck. If he was a cat, he could've purred.

His cheeks turned dark pink as you take his big fingers and place them on the button. He pressed it with a smile as you removed your palm. "Done." You said but he didn't open his eyes. "Jungkook?" "Hmm?" "The job is done. You did it." You grinned folding your hands on your chest as he slowly opened his eyes and saw you smiling at him.