Fifteen

You took two steps back and opened your eyes to see Jungkook in his tank top. He eyes you blankly as tears form in your eyes and you throw yourself in his arms. Jungkook rubs your back gently as he eyes some silhouettes afar from him. His jaw clenched as he rubs your back gently.

The blue veins from his neck arose as he hushed you down slowly. His form slightly shivering at the snow melting on his bare skin. "I'm sorry I was scared" Your muffled voice echoed in his core while you sobbed on his chest. "What happened, y/n?"

He asked, taking your face in his palms as he removed the sticky hair strands from your moistened skin. Your cheeks and forehead were red as you wiped your nose. "Some people were following me and they did something with—" "Shh" He murmured while eyeing behind you.

"Let's go home" He whispers and his doe eyes find yours. "W-where?" You asked as he gently smiled. He placed his hand around your shoulder and started to lead you to his car when you winced. He frowns and looks down to see your wounded feet coloured red.

"Where are your sandals?" You winced and shivered in the snowfall. "I threw my sandal at one of them. There is the other one" You point at your velvet black heel lying in the middle of the road. He makes you stand by the support of a vending machine as he runs and gets you your one sandal.

He walks back. "Your feet are bleeding, let's get home first then you will tell me everything!" He says, sneaking his arms around your legs and waist as he picks you up and starts walking. "The first thing you will explain to me is why you were alone" He says as you opened the door of his car and he makes you sit comfortably at the back seat.

"Second is why and how you got into this situation" He says and opens the driver's seat door and sits inside before he takes the car out of the area. "Ar–" "Nope. I'm not mad. I just want to know because I want to know." His tone was hanging between stern and concerning.

You sniffed and wiped your nose as he closed the car door and took you out swiftly. "Keys are in my bag" You murmured as he inhaled and walked back to his car. You opened the door and got your bag, your hands shaking, taking out your keys as he walked back again holding you firm.

"Open" He says as you open the door gripping his bicep while your nails dig in his flesh. His lips slightly twitched as he cleared his throat gripping the last bit of his sanity. "Why is it not opening?" You whined and shifted yourself in his arms while gripping his neck now.

He bit his lower lip and clutched your form tighter. Finally the door was opened as he kicked the door open and took you inside while closing the door and you turned on the lights. "Why are you taking me to the bedroom?" You gulped. "Do you want to lay on the cold ground?"

You licked your dry lips as he laid you down on your bed. His fragrance playing with your core and his long hair caressed your cheeks. "Your feet are bleeding" He says and takes the small medi box near your bed and goes to the washroom to wash his hands.

He comes back with a towel and starts to treat your feet slowly. You took some water from the side table and gulped it down. "I'm s–" "Are you okay?" He asked, looking up at you in genuine concern as you nod while your breathing echoes in the quiet atmosphere.

"Who were they?" He asked softly as he wrapped ur feet in some bandages. You blinked eyeing his tattoos. "Why do you have an umbrella tattooed on you?" You asked as he stopped for a solid moment. He doesn't know what to say. "I-i-" "It's okay. You don't have to tell me"

Jungkook licked his lips nervously. "Y/n, who were they?" He asked as you smiled. "You should not worry about me that much." He scoffed and sealed tight the bandage. "I will worry for whoever I want." He shrugged. "Why are you wearing a tank top In this weather?" You asked as he raised his eyebrows.