Chapter 21

Fernando/long wang/ crystal methven Chapter 21

I cant believe this is actually happening, I'm backstage at an elementary school 2 weeks pregnant with a stomach the size of a large watermelon... Since Fernandina and I fixed our issues the fetus seemed to be growing at an incredible rate. I felt a surge of hope knowing that my life is finally coming together.

I'm with the woman of my dreams, preforming at the school of my dreams, doing the job of my dreams.

I take a deep breath breathing this momentous moment in, picturing Jiafei, Niki, Doja, and all the icons that got me here, now... I hear the end of my introduction and walk in to the light greeted with a wave of clapping, Screaming, and children fainting at the sight of my loose hot pink tong (It was barely hanging onto my skin) no shirt, glitter mixed in to the hair that trailed its way down, down, down. I bend over clutching my leg shmexily and smirk. The lights go out. Bimbo doll slowly begins to fade in as i start to move my arm up my leg.

As the song picks up I rip of my hot pink wig revealing the face of Niki Minaj dyed in to my slayfull buzz cut. The crowd goes wild! The children scream my name as I continue my choreography, out of the corner of my eye I see her. Fernandina. She was bouncing up and down to the music and singing along. I jumped off the stage in slow motion flying walking calmly towards her, flashing every single child that looked upwards as I walked over them, I arrived to her. I finished to choreography in the air like our queen at the super bowl and did my last move. The scariest one. I did a death drop.

*BOOM*

*YAY* *MARRY ME FERNANDO* *AHHHHHHH PASSES OUT* *OMG* *ONCORE*

I teleport back on to scene and pull my strip poll out of my nose, *AHHH OMG YES FERNANDO* I grab a microphone and say.

this performance is for a very special lady.

I position myself on the poll and await my cue, Squidward Nose x Jiafei remix starts to blast from the speakers. I rip off my thong flashing all the children with my frontal view. I circle the pole showing the mural of Jiafei on my ass. When I suddenly felt myself pee? Why did I just pee?

Oh my god.

I didnt pee-

MY WATER BROKE?!?!?

I scream that out loud, and all the children gasp. Three of them ran towards me and asked me if I needed help. I yelled loudly YES! The children grabbed my cheeks and started to open up my hole. As squidward Nose x Jiafei continues as i start to feel what I thought was the head of our child. Thought- suddenly a child blasts out of my nose and I shart into the faces of the children who were helping me. My child ascends, and says its first few words, the lyrics to the very song that was playing.