Chapter 17

Chapter 17 (Fernandina the III)

I sighed with a big smile on my face; I never realized I missed Fernando so much until he did all of that for me. I also hoped he apologized for me, for Trisha Paytas' death...

I decided I didn't want a funeral for Willy. Instead I would temporarily teleport to Heavenussy, to visit him.

Anywho, I already did that; I wanted to invite Fernando to go and preform at my school since he was quite keen on that when I had met him for the first time.

I smiled to myself remembering that; what great memories we shared. And we had gone so far ever since, he'd already stayed here for almost a year now. We shared a life together now. Even thought his wasn't the norm I didn't quite care to be honest; I loved him, and that was what matters.

Sure, I'm 16 and he's 85, but age is just a number. And it really didn't matter if we loved each other so.

I smiled and stared at my reflection in my huge mirror hung on my wall. I think, I'm ready to rule my empire, but, only with Fernando at my side. And, maybe a family...

I blushed at the thought of having children with Fernando, he obviously wouldn't want that, who am I kidding...

Chapter 18 (fernando)

Morning sickness, fatigue, increased urination.... I can't be, we didn't.... I need to check.

Two lines...

I'm pregnant...