Skepta.

Y/N smiled big when she saw him leaning on the Porsche waiting patiently for her. It took her by surprise that he had come to fetch her from her boxing class.

"Hey mama..." he trailed off, reaching for her butt while he kissed her.

"Hey," she wiped the gloss off his lips. "What are you doing here? I was gonna come back with Amara..."

"Is it a crime to fetch my gorgeous wife from a workout class randomly?" He asked as he smirked and opened the door for her to get in. He walked over to his side and hopped into the truck, shutting the door. By now he'd noticed Y/N's stale face, as she looked in the back seat.

"So there's actually nothing I say that you take into consideration huh? Jo, we spoke about this." She firmly expressed as she tied her hair up.

Skepta looked at her intently before speaking up, "You know all this dope pays the bills right? I'm just dropping the money off and we'll be on our way home." He said as he steered away.

Y/N could feel the hot tears well up in her eyes. She was scared, more than anything. Scared to lose him to the power he was so hungry for, the materialism he praised and his need to always be in charge. Although Skepta had a few successful businesses, a luxury automobile company being one, he loved the streets, the gang life and the thrill of doing everything right under the police's nose.

"Stop all that whining and acting like you ain't benefit from this. You think waking up and choosing to do Pilates and boxing comes free? It's real out here!" He yelled at her, making her stare right ahead.

"And you need to stop acting like I can't do this shit for myself! Baby," she held onto his thigh. "I don't know why you feel obligated to stay in something just because you've known it for so long. You're doing well, you don't need to be doing this!"

"Y/N this is the last time I'm having this conversation with you. What you need to do is worry about what you're wearing tonight for the event, not my business." He spat back.

.

.

.

"You see all these cameras outside? We need to smile for them, okay mama?" He questioned softly in her ear as they sat in the back of the car.

Y/N had been ignoring him since the conversation and what she saw in the car. He gave her a look before his door opened, allowing him to walk over to his wife's side and open her door. She took a deep breath before holding onto his hand and walking with him. He looked dapper in his classic black tux while she spotted a long backless number. Reddish eyes from all the crying, fake smiles, having to play trophy wife, all this made her want out. She loved her husband dearly and quite frankly, the gangster was the young guy she fell in love with back in their day, but she didn't need that now. She wanted to settle down, live a legit life, maybe even start a family.

"Y/N... Y/N?" A reporter called out with a microphone towards her.

"Hi... yes." She snapped out of her trance.

"Like I was saying, how does it feel to have such a man, and seeing him being acknowledged in this year's Businessman of the Year awards, because we know behind every great man is an even greater woman?" She joyfully asked, yearning to hear from the soft spoken Y/N.