Keith Powers.

"Hydrangeas? You want hydrangeas?" Keith pulled a face at the quotation their wedding planner had given them.

They were adding the finishing touches to their decor for the wedding that would be taking place in a few days and here Keith was, failing to comprehend why his future wife wanted so many things he found unnecessary.

"The white ones, yes." Y/N nodded with a childlike smile.

"But why not get the white roses, for more than half the price, and still have them look good? Them flowers gon' die anyway." He argued with Y/N as the wedding planner chuckled at the back and forth.

"I don't want roses though, I want hydrangeas," Y/N teased, loving how much she was annoying him.

"We are not getting hydrangeas baby. I'm not paying for these expensive ass flowers." Keith teased, knowing Y/N always got her way.

"You don't have to pay for them, I'll pay for them." She said as the planner noted their final touches.

"Anyway, for our first dance as husband and wife," Y/N proceeded on after the wedding planner left the restaurant they'd been sitting in. "We've got two songs, Teach Me by Musiq Soulchild and?" She asked as Keith sipped on his juice.

"Why I Love You by MAJOR." Keith spoke as they sang the chorus playfully.

Although Keith had been going back and forth on the minor details that Y/N wanted for the wedding, he had something up his sleeve planned for their first dance. He knew how much she loved Musiq Soulchild so he called in a few approbations to have him perform live on their special day.

The couple spent the rest of the day finalising their wedding details before heading their separate ways where Keith would be with his best men and Y/N with her bridesmaids.

.

.

.

Wedding day. 🤍

"I can't do it... I can't do it!" Y/N panicked as she took small breaths, making her mother shake her head.

There was about 15 minutes before she'd walk down the aisle and she was getting cold feet. Extremely frozen. Y/N's sister and maid of honor suggested that they give her some space with her mother.

"You're just nervous baby, deep breaths, you're gonna be fine. It's normal for you to feel this way." Her mother comforted her.

"No, I feel like I'm gonna throw up, I'm anxious- I need to talk to Keith!" She spoke as she stood up, brushing her body hogging dress down.

"Baby don't you know it's bad luck for the groom to see his bride before she walks? I am not doing that!" Her mother argued.

"Mama, please, I'm not walking down until I speak to him!" Y/N said, making her mother sigh and roll her eyes. Keith was the only one who could calm her down.

"Fine," she quickly said before walking out of the room.

After a few minutes, there was a small knock. "Baby?" Keith spoke up from the other side of the door. "What's wrong mama?"