"That does not have anything to do with your consent princess. What you should be consented about is the deal which I am offering you right now." V said with a small smirk playing on his face.

"What deal." Jk said emotionless and defeated.

"I don't like repeating my words but...... I want you to marry me. Marry me and get your company's situation back to its original form. What say petal?" V said now smirking fully.

Jk sat silent as different thoughts started to invade his mind.

'No I can't do that. I promised my hyung to wait for him.'

'But he never came Jungkook.'

'No he will come. I have to wait just a little more...... yeah. There is nothing to worry.'

'Jungkook the man who didn't came for years will come now hah. What a foolish thought. Just accept his offer.'

'No I can't do that.'

'Just think about the company Jungkook. This is the only memory left by appa. You can't leave it like this for a person who you don't know is even alive or not.'

' no I can't betray Taehyungie  huy-'

"Your time is running out Bunny. You have to decide fast." V said

"What will you get by doing all this hah?" Jk asked.

"Nothing. Just there are a lot of leeches trying to stick on my back. Wanna get rid of them." V replied casually.

"U could just spread a rumour that you are married and all you know." Jk replied back.

"Hmm... I can do that bun but than media ,reporters and all that shits to deal with...... I don't like that." V said

"Why to marry than. Can't we just pretend it and not do it for real?"

"Well I can but I have some traitors working under me and I have some personal reasons too." V replied smirking.

Jk signed

"One last question."

"You sure are a curious bunny, aren't you? Speak."

"Why me?"

"Huh?"

"Why me out of all when you can have anyone?"

"Why? You don't wanna marry me bun?" V said smirking

"Just tell already!" Jk said blushing and flustered.

"Cause I don't trust anyone rather than you or Yoongi and I definitely can't steal him from his boyfriend, now can I? " V said,  smirking in victory.

'He trusts me'.
Jk felt something within him tingling inside.

"What if I have a partner too Mr.Kim ?"

"No, you don't. "

"And how can you be so sure about it?" Jk said with challenging eyes.

"Mayebe the same way I got to know about your company's situation I guess."

"Now that's invading someone's priva-"

"I didn't came here for this bunny. Choose your decision fast and wisely. We don't have all day to think. Being a CEO sucks you know." V said coming back to the topic.

'No. U can't Jungkook!'

'Yes, you should!'

'What about Taehyung!'

'What about this company Jungkook. Listen to me. Accept it and move on. See its not like you don't love him.'

'But what about Taeh-'

'That was in past and this is present Jungkook. Think about yourself and your appa.'

'No'

'Yes'

'No'

'Yes'

'No'

'Yes'

'No'

"I accept your offer Mr. Kim."

'I am only doing this for appa...'

A/N
THINGS ARE GETTING SPICY BETWEEN THEM.....
HOPE SO YOU ARE ENJOYING IT.
STAY SAFE
BYE.