soft smut

I wrote first time the soft smut so don't mind if it gets little bit bore but i wrote it so softly so monbebe can understand me well 😊
Love you guys 😘

❤️❤️❤️❤️ In Hawaii y/n or changkyun ❤️❤️❤️❤️
W

hen you arrived at the hotel, it's very luxurious. First, you look around - it's so beautiful. The manager greets you and takes you to your room. Changkyun says, 'Let's go have some rest, you look too tired.' You sleep so peacefully as he kisses you on the forehead.

In the evening, you wake up and Changkyun is not there, but you try to find him. You then see a note with beautiful flowers. He also left a box for you. You read the note...
____

To,y/n my love 💕

I left here dress so get for the special night with me
I make all special things for you.
Be ready my love please give me your all love
💕
💕
Your loving husband

You read the letter, become happy 😁. How can he be so loving to me? He really loves me, it's driving me crazy.

Then you get ready and open the box. It's a hot red dress for you. You said it's my favorite color. Y/N, said with hotness. Then get ready quickly. You wear the dress he gave you, put on some makeup, use one of your colognes. You received a message asking if you are ready. I'm waiting for you, come out. You saw his message and tried to hurry. You left the room and went towards him. When you arrived, he saw you, but you tried to find him, your eyes wanted to see him. Then you saw him appear in front of you and coming towards you. He reached you, held your hand, and said, 'come with me.' You followed.

Then you both went to the beach for a walk.its night you feel lil bit cold so gave you he took off his coat and put on your shoulder and covered you. So you don't catch a cold

He said, 'just two minutes and we'll be there.' Then you both reached there. You were surprised when you saw the white tent house with white lights. You teared up and felt happy. It's looking so beautiful.

He said, 'Y/N, do you like this?' You nodded or said yes. Then he sat on hisOn his knee, he holds your hand, then puts the diamond ring on your finger.
He says, 'Y/N, can you be my love forever? Will you forget my past mistakes and live with me a new life?
You feel so happy hearing those words from him. And

' You say, 'Yes, Kyunaa, I love you, I will.' He stands up, holds you by your waist, one hand on your neck, then his lips move closer to yours. His soft lips touch yours, tasting all your love, his tongue playing in your mouth.

He starts kissing you passionately. He then carries you bridal style to the tent house, lifting you onto the bed. His soft touch caresses all over your body. He starts kissing your neck and your collarbone. You feel really good every time with his touch.

He lifts up and says, 'Y/N, tell me if I am hurt you,' and you nod. He unbuttons his shirt, and you start taking off your dress, he helps you. You both sit, you kiss him, then try to get off, but he pulls you back and keeps kissing you. He lays you down, placing soft purple marks on your neck.

Then he takes the next step slowly. He slowly opened your panties, few sec he stopped then he said you look really pretty right now.
Then he also took off his clothes,
hard crotch going between your legs.

In the beginning, his pace was slow, but every thrust getting faster and harder.  You feel that pain  his length really you feel it .
And it's make you hard to breathe. His face on your neck he keep kissing this place and leaves marks. His other hands on boobs he keep massaging there then take one of your boob in his mouth and kept sucking. You really don't believe how can he make you in this kind of weak.

While he sucking your boobs he leaves mark on it also. 

You feel something you said racklessly I am going to cum. Please do that for me make me cum kyunaa.

You got shy, so you hid your face because you couldn't look into his eyes at this time. He said in his raspy voice,

"Please don't hide your face, my love. Not this time when you're going to cum." He looked into your eyes and then kissed your lips. After you both of take two rounds then  were done,

he slept in your arms. You looked at his face; he slept like an angel. Your fingers traveled through his hair.
He said in a sleepy way, 'Y/n, now I really love you more and more.' You felt happy because he is the reason. You said, 'You are my first lover or my last; I love you until my death comes. I really love you, Changkyunnnaa,' you said. He grabbed your hand and pinned you to the bed. 'You really love me like you said?' You nod 'yes, I love you.' His eyes got teary; you wiped them for him and said, 'Don't cry.

Then you both cried, hugging each other. Because this time you wanted for so long and now you are in his arms. You both fall sleep.

After a month, you got pregnant. So you really happy but nervous of  what his reaction that said to him, 'I think I am pregnant.' He heard what you said

He lifted you up in his arms. Really, I am going to be  a father.

He feels proud of himself and kissed you, or said, 'I am going to tell my father.' You said, 'No, no. First, we should check in the hospital.' I mean we are going to the doctor for a proper check-up. Do you understand?' He said, 'Yes ma'am.' Ok, so let's go. The doctor checks you and says, 'She is pregnant.' His happiness is going high. Then you make him a grandfather 😂 now. He tells his father.

I hope you like this story
Next story will be coming
Soon wait for this

Don't forget to vote 😉☺️