make move

After this misunderstanding

You are going to your room and crying too much. He follows you into your room and wants to apologize for his misbehavior. But you close the door, so he keeps knocking. He says, 'I am sorry for what I have done recently.' After one week, you go to the office with him. He asks you if you want to share the ride since you both go the same way. He mentions the media taking advantage of your situation and feeling embarrassed. He asks for your understanding. You decide not to create any mess and go with him. He opens the gate for you, and you sit down. He asks you to fasten your seatbelt. When you try to open it, he takes over and secures it for you. He then moves closer to your face but controls himself. You both feel some attraction, but you are unsure about the situation.

The office, where everyone knows you got married to the great handsome CEO of this company, is where you find out the file needed for today's deals. When you reach his cabin, you see him passionately working on his PC, wearing glasses. Stunned, you place the file on his table. He stops you and asks for coffee as he feels tired, to which you agree. After making the coffee, you give it to him in his cabin. After 2 or 3 months, you mention getting a divorce to him. Changkyun responds that he has a lot of work and suggests discussing the topic later. Realizing he has fallen in love with you, he decides to seek advice from his Hyung Minhyuk. Changkyun called him and arrange to meet at a café.
First, she has something in her heart for you or not, he doesn't know, Hyung. So first, take her favorite place anywhere, like a romantic date. I know it's your first date, so don't be foolish, okay, he agreed. Do the things she loves. Then propose to her in a romantic way so she can feel your emotions. Okay, it's done. Make something delicious for her. Be caring for her; if she has anything in her heart, she will accept your love. Really, Hyung, it works if I do as you say. He wrote this down like a teacher said something important or else 😂. He said yes, Kyunaa. Next day, Changkyun goes to the kitchen and tries to make some breakfast fast for her. But he doesn't know how to cook, so he opens a YouTube recipe to make his plan easier. Then he starts making some pasta or cookies. He readies the batter as per the video, but it's not perfect, so he tries again and again. He boils the pasta and adds all ingredients to it. However, he forgot that he put cookies in the oven (for heat) and left them there.

Cookies burnt. Smelling something weird, so checked if it's ruined. He said with a long face. He decided to make pudding, then made it for his wife. After 4 hours, he took it for breakfast. You entered the kitchen and saw everything in a mess. There was a burning smell, plates and glasses were broken as well. You asked, 'What are you doing here? Don't you need to go to work?' He replied, 'Today is off, no work.' You looked at him and asked, 'Why did I make breakfast for you?' You said, 'You are really a great businessman, I'm Changkyun, making breakfast for me.' He said, 'Too much reaction, take a seat and try my delicious breakfast.' then served pasta. 'Y/N, hmm, smells nice,' you said. You took a bite, realizing it was a wrong decision. In your mind, you thought, 'Oh God, too much salt in the pasta.' But when you saw hope in his eyes, you lied, 'It's nice, really.' 'I cooked pudding for you, let's try that.' You regretfully tasted it, and it had no taste; all ingredients were put in wrongly. He asked, 'How is it?' You were about to say something, but the message ended abruptly.

It was your wrong decision. Then, you said in your mind, 'Too much salt in the pasta, oh God,' but when you saw his face, he looked hopeful in your eyes. So, you said, 'It's nice, really. I cooked pudding for you. Let's try this.' You regretfully tasted it and realized it has no taste; all the ingredients were put in wrongly. He asked, 'How is it?' You said, 'It's good, hmm, good.' He said, 'So, can I taste it?' You replied, 'No, no.' He asked, 'Why?' 'Just a minute, it tastes bad. Let me check this,' you said, trying to stop him, but he tasted the pasta, finding it too salty. Then he tasted the pudding; it lacked taste. He became sad. Sitting on the chair, you said, 'It's all gone wrong. he look so sad you know what he feels so you said him ok don't feel sad I know you really doing your best we can try again. I am helping you this time.

Author pov: sorry guys it's really short update. I hope I make it iam still new in this place so I tried and worked hard to write something better you feel.
I am sorry 😔 I dissapointed you...
I feel depressed.

Hope you guys like
Don't forget to vote
Wait for Next chapter ☺️☺️