part 2

When you come home, you feel too tired because of your cold, rude boss. Just for once, I pay all my loans, or become less poor. I definitely never worked for him. Then you go to sleep, but randomly you start remembering the lift scene that recently occurred with you. Your heart starts beating fast like something, and you remember what he said in your ear. Then you say, 'no, never, I really don't like it at all, nothing, I don't.' Your alarm rings, you awaken and get ready for the disgusting office. You reach the office. At 9:00 am, you enter the office. Your colleagues say, 'go to the boss's cabin, it's urgent, he's angry.' You think, 'what did I do wrong?' I did nothing. You enter his cabin and say, 'May I come in?' He says, 'Yes, please.' 'How can you be so irresponsible?' 'I never tolerate this,' he tells you. 'i need ten copies per file, but here are only 7 copies ,Where 3 copies you forgot, I know. Y/N, sir, I did all. But you cut off. So you talk back to me.

It's urgent; I need it right now. Understand. You said 'yes, sir' and got out in his cabin. Try to hold yourself. What happens there? And took photocopies on the printer. After 5 minutes, all done and went to his cabin, knocked on the door. He said 'come, he is on the phone' and said, 'put there, I'll check.' Then you got out, said, 'Hann, I'll check, you bloody pervert.' Finally, all work finished. You're going home. It's your daily boring day. You are sick of this. So try something today; you're off. You took your phone, called your friend Pink, and you said hi, how are you, yrr. You asked her, she said all going well, do you have a boyfriend? You said no, I don't have one because of my boss; he gave me lots of work; I don't have time. Thank God today is my off day. Said your friend, 'He never has any guts; it's my first day in the office, and he starts torturing me.' Pink, 'Okay, I understand he is a full jerk; yes, of course, he is.' One of my friends is a nice guy, Y/N, do you want to meet him?

Great job on getting ready for your first blind date! You look stunning in the white dress and light makeup. Your phone notification rings, indicating she sent you the address and the next message mentioning he'll wear a black suit. After replying okay 😃, you arrive and start searching for a man in a black suit, but you can't find him.

Upon entering the hotel and asking the receptionist, she checks and confirms your reservation, directing you to your table by the window. As you head that way, you realize no one is there. Suddenly, a message pops up on your phone apologizing for being a little late and asks if you can wait. You agree, but start feeling bored...

So you ordered some wine and started drinking. You got drunk, and there was a man standing in front of you. He wore a black suit, so you got confused. You couldn't recognize him and said, 'Oh, you came here. It's my first blind date, and my partner is late.' You then asked him if he wanted a drink, but he said no. 'Hey, you also have a cold voice like my...' he said. 'Like what? Like my stupid boss, he always gives me a headache.' 'Pervert!' you said, and his face color and expression started to change. What are you thinking of him? Are you going to collapse and find yourself in the hotel room when you wake up.

'Wtf, where am I... 

Okay guys tell me you like this
Support me if like it
Next chapter will be more interesting keep love keep support me thank you