i want her

He is sitting sadly. You look at him. It's okay; don't be sad. I will cook something for you. He or you can make some sandwich for him. He realizes that he can't make food or anything, so he decides to take her on a date and spend time with her. She comes to the dining table and gives him some sandwich for breakfast. You look at him. He quietly eats the sandwich, behaving like a two-year-old child.

It makes you happy, so you laugh a little. He looks at you, still confused about why you are smiling at him, so he asks, 'Why are you laughing? Did I make this for you, or are you making fun of me?' You look at him, surprised, and wonder why he did this. Seeing that he is sad, you reassure him by saying, 'No, no, it's not like that. Actually, you look like a little baby, so I can't control myself and laugh.' He also smiles, thinking that you smiled because of him. Then he asks you directly, 'Can you come tonight for dinner with me?'

You froze first then korespond, 'Okay,' simply. So you get ready tonight for dinner. When he calls you, be ready, okay?' You agreed.

Time skiped:

And get ready for it. The bell rings, and you think he is coming, so you quickly come out in your room. He looks at you. You are in a white dress. He is shocked because you look good in this outfit. He admires your beauty. He asks inside, 'Why do you look so beautiful at this time? How can I control myself around you?' You enter the hall and ask, 'Are we going or not?' You say, 'Hey, where are you, Changkyun?' When you call his name, he doesn't say anything. 'Let's go,' you say. He opens the car gate and says, 'Sit,' and you do as he says. You both sit in the car and reach the restaurant. When you enter, all the seats are empty. Surprised, you ask him why there is no one here. He explains, 'Because I booked all the seats.' 'It's just a waste of money,' you say. He asks, 'What's wrong, y/n?' He offers you a chair. The waiter asks, 'What would you like to order, sir?' He asks you, 'Today's dinner is special for you. What would you like?' You feel joyful and start ordering food. However, everything is quite costly, so you can't decide what to order. Then he tells you to just order anything what you liked.

And don't think about money. Okay,
so you order some noodles or Indonesian food. He said you like Indo style food, yes, very much. He said, 'Okay, I'll try for you.' Then you both taste this; it's amazing, his taste or texture all good. Then you both are full, so he ordered two coffees. The waiter is going to serve you coffee; suddenly, he poured it on you, and the hot coffee burned you; also, your dress is ruined. Then he said, 'Are you okay? Wash your hands; otherwise, you may get more burns.' You said, 'Nothing, it's not too hot.' He very carefully took you to the washroom and washed your hands. You saw his face, how concerned he was about you. I am okay, it's not hurting me.' Then he came towards the chair and said, 'How is your worker doing this? My wife got burned; he is not knowing.' So you said, 'Why are you scolding him so much?' He looked at you; then you said, 'Thanks for dinner; all is tasty. Okay, give me the check, please.' He said, 'Ahh, why are you like this? I mean, so soft hearted.' Then you both leave. You got too tired, so you sleep in the car. He takes you

He looked at your face. You look so peaceful in this moment, he said, 'But I don't want you awake.' So he silently opens the door and takes you to your room like a bridal style. He lays you on the bed and looks at your gaze, 'I don't know why I am going soft towards you, after you entered my life. I am cold as ice towards everyone, but you taught me love. When I see you, my heartbeat goes fast like crazy. But I control myself. It's love, what I feel for you.' You get awake but you are still asleep. You heard him speak softly to you. You thought it was your dream, so you just forget and sleep again. When you wake up, you see he is sleeping beside you. You scream, 'What are you doing in my room? Why are you sleeping here? When did I come in my room?' He said he brought you here because you were sleeping, so he took you there. 'You just woke me up, I thought, but you sleep so peacefully like you never slept like this.' 'Okay, get ready for work,' he said. You nod. He left you in room.

Author pov: hey guys I am here sorry for short update hope you liked I will trying to wrote something good 😊 in my next update.

If you like so please click the little star ⭐