Please stay by my side forever

"Time skipped:

when you return home, first you think about going to his room to talk with him. However, feeling too tired, you go to your room and fall asleep. You wake up and forget what you wanted to ask him. You try to find him, check his room, call him, but he is unreachable. The doorbell rings, the lawyer arrives, and he informs you that he is the family lawyer and brings a divorce document. The deadline is near, so he urges you to sign.

It's better if you leave. You didn't try to find out what happened to him last night. He was good to you then, but today, why is he like this? Why is he doing this to both of us? The lawyer said, 'Ma'am, please sign here. If you keep ignoring this, we are in trouble.' So you said, 'I want to talk to him.' 'Ma'am, please sign here,' he said. You call him, he picks up and says with his cold gaze, 'What? Why are you talking to me? The contract has ended.' 'I want to meet you, but I don't want to meet anyone like you.' 'You really wanted the end of us.' He said yes, then he cut off. You feel so hopeless that you sign those papers. The lawyer leaves, but you start crying because you love him. It was just a contract marriage at the start, but he cared for your brother and also cared about you. You call Pink, your best friend, and say, 'Pink, I got divorced from him. I really loved him in the beginning. I didn't like him, but last night he confessed he likes me. I don't know why he wants a divorce from me.' Pink said, 'Don't cry. I am your friend, and I'll take care of this.

You cut off the phone, started feeling sad, packed your stuff, and left his home. Then you turned off your phone, and went somewhere not knowing where you're going. Pink tried calling you, but your phone is off. Pink is getting tense wondering what happened to you, thinking that something might be wrong. Pink goes to the IM ship office to find Changkyun. She enters the office and asks, 'Where is your boss, the business tycoon? I want to meet him right now.' The assistant then says, 'I think we should take care of this secretly. If the media sees her, we might get into trouble.' So, they ask Changkyun if the girl is there, saying she wants to meet him. He asks who she is. Pink says, 'I am his wife's best friend.' She tells Changkyun to send her to the cabin. When she enters, Changkyun asks, 'Why are you here? What is the reason for meeting me?' Y/n's friend says, 'Do you have any idea what she is feeling and suffering from now?' He responds, 'Why are you telling me? I like her, but she is his friend. She was at his home late at night, and when I asked her, she didn't tell me and lied. I am not important to her.

Do you know anything about what she is doing? Pink said she is with someone at the house. I also know she told me it's because of her parents' issue, that's why she is there. And if you think she is doing wrong things or cheating on you, she was not that type to cheat. You are the fool who doubts her. She told me she likes you, and now, I don't know where she is. She didn't even pick up my call. Changkyun asked where she is and said, 'I found her, no matter what it takes. I promise.' Then he took his car keys and came to you, saying, 'I found you, no matter what happened.' His car speed was going high, tracking where you are. When he found you at the airport, he said, 'No, Y/N, don't leave me like this, I want you by my side forever.' He arrived there and asked everyone if they could see this girl in the photo on his phone, but they said no, we don't. Then his eyes got teary. He heard your voice behind him, turned back, saw you with your brother, and ran towards you, hugging you.

I am sorry, please accept my apology. I was wrong. I feel ashamed that I didn't realize how much I like you. You were both crying there, and everyone said you are a really cute couple. Then he gives you a kiss on your forehead, gets down on one knee, and proposes to you. Will you please be my wife again? I don't want you to leave me. I feel like I'll die without you. You agreed and said yes. He stood up, grabbed your neck, kissed you in public, and everyone took photos of you both. You then broke the kiss and said we are in public. He looked around, took your brother in his arms, grabbed your hand, and left to his home.

Thank you 🤭 guys they are together.
Don't forget to vote ⭐