Kurama (Part 6)

When the Four Tails was absorbed by the Gedo Statue only the dead jinchuriki remains in the ground.

"You look like you're about to pass out after stopping just one tailed beast.You can defy me!I'm going to take your precious Tailed Beast with these..."Masked Man said.

" This is bad,no matter how you look at it.Plus you're exhausted." The Kyuubi said.
"Yeah. I guess."Naruto said made his way into his mindscape again.
"If you want me to lend you my power. I could even do it...Naruto." The Kyuubi said.
"It seems you talked a lot to me lately.I'm happy if you want to lend me my power but there is something I must tell you before that." Naruto said making the Kyuubi confused.
"It's seems weird."Ino said.
"All the weird things happened when Naruto was involved."Tenten said.

"Thank you for lending me your power when we face against the other Madara,that's saved me!" Naruto said.
"It's possible that someone impersonating Madara."Shikaku said his conclusion.
"So this Madara wannabe is fighting with overpowered bijuus against Kakashi-sensie and Gai-sensie together with Naruto."Ino said.

"Don't thank me.It makes me feel sick!!! I did that only because it seemed to me that you are better that Madara!In the first place the quantity of chakra I can give you because of this cage is minimal.This time I just wanted to look at you fight a little more!That's right,just to waste time" The Kyuubi said.
"What's the Kyuubi talking about?"Neji said.
"What the hell am I saying?" The Kyuubi in the younger Naruto said didn't understand his older self.