Glimpse in the Past (Part 2)

'He makes his body intangible to negate my attacks then solidifies to counterattack.My only shot is to try and trade hits with him but attacking at all is a big risk for him.If he can only keep the Kyuubi summoned for a short time,he won't want this fight to drag on!'Minato thoughts as he rushes back as the other man does the same.
'It comes down to speed,whoever strikes a split-seconds earlier will win.'The Masked Man thoughts.

Minato chucked his kunai which went past the Masked Man head.Minato forms a ease before the Masked Man can lay his palm on the Yondaime Hokage shoulder.
'Gotcha'The Masked Man thoughts.

Minato disappears,the minute Minato reappears the Yondaime above catching kunai.Minato slams the destructive blue orb on the Cloak Figure back.

'Damn it he teleported to the kunai he just threw!'The Masked Man thoughts.
"That was Hiraishin-Flying Raijin,Level 2."Minato said.

Once the rasengan exploded,Minato palm made contact with the cloak figure.The moment Minato let's go of the mastermind behind the Kyuubi attack,the Masked Man flipped back.The cloak figure glared down to his right arm melting off.Minato,not giving the man a chance to escape,appears in front of his opponent,stabbing the man torso.
"How is Konoha supposed to prepare for a man like that.He praised Minato as the pinnacle of being shinobi of the Masked Man is close to Minato league through the village."Jiraiya thought.