Jiraiya,The Toad Sage (Part 2)

"I came to talk to you today about an important matter.From now on,you're officially my apprentice. I will train you one-on-one of 3 years."Jiraiya proclaimed looking a fully bandaged Naruto in the hospital bed.
***Flashback***
Kakashi and Jiraiya sit in a cafe.
"Really?So they've finally..."Kakashi said.
"I had already planned on this to a certain degree."Jiraiya said.
"Akatsuki,huh,all the members are rated as S rank criminals in the Bingo Book."Kakashi sighed.
"Akatsuki,terroristic oraganization that causes problems to all nations.Now,they are after the jinchuriki including Itachi,who joined them after the incident.I know a lot about often,but thats not everything I know from my sources that they are interested in all Bijuu.And that's what Akatsuki are looking for."Jiraiya said.
"You mean one day they will come for Naruto."Kakashi asked.
"And that's exactly what I have to train Naruto because Akatsuki are after him."Jiraiya said.
***End of Flashback***

Naruto argued about finding Sasuke,starting a heated conversation with Jiraiya.

"You idiot!You're giving up everything to find one friend?"Jiraiya called out.

Naruto smiled meekly.

"If you're a fool,then it will be a world full of pain.That's reality..."Jiraiya said.
"If that's what it mens to be wise,I'd be happier living as a fool."Naruto said.