Anko Mitarashi (Part 5)

The ringing of the bell of the boat making the genins running.
""Wait!We're getting on!"Naruto yelled.
"Okay!Were going home to the Leaf Village!"Naruto yelled as soon they are sailing in the sea.
"No doubt,you are hyper from the start to the finish...Do you know what being tired is?"Ino asked.
"Any problem?"Naruto asked.
"I'm praising you!Im appreciate it!"Ino said sweat dropped.

"Huh?Really?You're embarrassing me."Naruto said scratching his head making all of them laughed.
"Of course he would do something like that.This is the most Naruto to do thing ever!"Sakura said laughing.
"Surprised that brat got this far."Jiraiya remarks.
"N-Naruto-kun you're really amazing."Hinata said blushing.
"Go on a job future me! I need food!"Naruto yelled as he widened his eyes in terror and the room filed with laugher at his foolishness.
"Naruto,quiet down and watch." The Third Hokage said at him.
"But, I need foo—"Naruto said was cut off by the glared he got from Tsunade and Sakura.

Naruto looked at Hinata.He thought that she was weird because every time he looked at her she looked away.He knew she didn't hate him or thought of him as annoying.Then Naruto looked a glance at Hinata and tried to recall every interaction they had and remembered that she always fainted or get red everytime he got near her.So he thought Hinata was weird.Naruto's thinking was cut off by a murderous aura emitting towards him by the Legendary Sucker,Tsunade herself.

"What do you say about me you brat?!!"Tsunade yelled at Naruto.
"I REGRET NOTHING!!!" Naruto shouted.
"Man this such a drag."Shikamaru said looking at the two blondes.

Kakashi looked up to see an orange blur followed by an angered Medical Ninja running across the room.Raising his silver eyebrow,he turned away from the sight of his abnormal genin.

Raising his silver eyebrow,he turned away from the sight of his abnormal genin