Konoha Invasion

The screen showed.

After some time,feathers started falling from the sky.
"A genjutsu."The adult thoughts.

"Heheh..."A croaky voices sounded.
"I see,so that how it is."Hiruzen said.
"Your foolishness has caused the Leaf to fall even further and farther behind."The Kazekage said.
"It's not ever till its over,I thought I had taught you that,Orochimaru."Hiruzen said looked slightly amused.
"Orochimaru!"Tsunade and Jiraiya both looked in horror as Orochimaru raised a kunai to their sensei's neck.
"What?"Shouted nearly all of the adults.
"Who is Orochimaru?Naruto asked confused.
"Orochimaru is an S ranked missing nin,formally trained by the Third Hokage along with Jiraiya-sama and Tsunade-sama."Kakashi answered.
"What a drag!They don't look much older so it can't be that long before it happened."Shikaku said.
"From what I've seen this is the last part of chunin exam."The Third Hokage said.

"So that snake will have come infiltrated the village."Tsume snarled.
"Don't tell me..."Shikaku said.

The Kazekage took the fake skin off revealing the snake sannin.
All the present members looked troubled seeing this even the genins was getting scared.None of the rookies could believe what was happening,especially Naruto looked in pure disbelief.

"You will die here,Sarutobi-sensei."Orochimaru said threatened with certainly.
"What makes you think sensei going to die,you snake bastard!"Jiraiya yelled.

Hiruzen took off his robes and revealed his battle armor underneath.
"You're way too strong,Lord Hokage,you got this."Lee cheered.

"So,you have your funeral shroud prepared!"Orochimaru said laughing.

The battle started as the Four Crimson Ray barriers was erected by the Sound Four.

'It's looks like I'm not able to escape this easily.'The Third Hokage thought.

Orochimaru and the Third Hokage faced off against each other.The tiles around them cracking from the immense pressure of chakra.The Third Hokage threw a shirked and ran with it,matching Orochimaru's speed in wearing hand seals.