Kurama (Part 3)

" Hey!Evil glare as usual."Naruto said.
"Naruto...You..."Kyuubi growled.
"Why it is?"Naruto asked.
"Where the real you go? I don't sense him!"Kyuubi asked.
"I'm here in front of you!" Naruto said.
"You conquered hatred.But don't relax do the best you can!The Nine Tails is a mass of true hatred.That's absolutely true man!"Bee said.

Naruto kept forward and pulled the sealing tag away from the lock

Naruto kept forward and pulled the sealing tag away from the lock.Naruto's hand lit up with flames as he plunged them into his stomach,the gate seal slowly un-spiraling as it opened.Naruto and the Kyuubi stared at each other for a beat but the Kyuubi lashed out.
"I see,you intend to control my power.So you team up with Eight Tails."Kyuubi roared.
"When the Nine Tails emerged from the seal,grab the Nine Tails Chakra with your own chakra and pull it away!Touch the Nine Tails directly and stick your chakra into its chakra and it pull each other.In other words,it's going to be like a match of tug-of-war.Okay? I helped with your fight but unfortunately inside your head,I got no might..."Bee said.
"He's strong!" Naruto said.
"When you're trying to take his chakra,there's the risks that he'll pull away yours. I don't need to explain what will happened if all your chakra is pulled away and you have zero left,right?"Bee said.