Uzushiogakure no Sato

"So what's up Jiji got anything you wanted to tell us in particular.Naruto questioned innocently and cheerfully.
"Many S-Rank secret will be revealed but I will also explained it to them so you don't need to be so tense or afraid about it."The Third Hokage proclaimed.
"What do you mean by that dattabeyo."Naruto asked bewildered.
"I do Naruto-kun.I have news that I planning on telling you to all particularly to you Naruto-kun : news that was giving to wait until you turned eighteen or when you reached the rank of chunin,but there's unexpected situations came in.Therefore,I believe you are all mature enough to know. ."TheThird Hokage said.
"...Know about what?"Naruto questioned with frown in his face.
"About your family,the Uzumaki clan,the unknown clan here in Konoha."The Third Hokage answered.
"Uzumaki Clan?I have a clan?"Naruto asked.

"So what if you have a clan,it's not great as Uchiha Clan that's why it's unknown,right Sasuke-kun!!!"Sakura proclaimed.
"Sakura ,you're so annoying!"Sasuke said.
"You're wrong Sakura,one of the prominent clan is the Uzumaki Clan because they great in fuinjutsu."Kakashi said.
"Unlike Uchiha Clan having the sharingan,the Hyuga Clan in Byakugan and the Nara clan having the clan full of geniuses.The Uzumaki Clan are possessed with a unique form of chakra and have ability to quickly heal themselves."Shikaku stated.
"If someone in the genins doesn't want to learn about Uzumaki Clan you are free to go,just don't go outside unsupervised."The Third Hokage said.

No one answered building awkward tension surrounding the groups. Naruto looked at the Hokage in disbelief. Although the Hokage had kept his status as the Kyuubi Jinchuriki a secret,he would partly see the logic behind it.But keeping his family a secret was the only thing he truly wanted.

"I make some lunch,it almost noon so we can continue we ate some foods."Anko suggested escaping the tension in the room.

She exiting followed by some female jonins and wives of the clan heads who have the same boats at her.

"What's up Old Man!!!I found some little monkeys alone the way here so I bring them with me."Jiraiya said walking inside the window with bunched of kids in his shoulder.
"And who are you?What you do to Konohamaru?"Naruto said.
"His Jiraiya the Toad Sage one of the legendary sannin and one of my students."The Third Hokage said.
"Konohamaru what are you doing here?"The Hokage  asked.
"They said  Konohamaru was looking anywhere for Naruto and ran off with your groups before  they could came you all vanished."Jiraiya  said looking at the blonde genin.
"Please settle down let's continue what where doing!I suppose it's about time we talked about your family,Naruto-kun."The Third Hokage said.
"My ...family?"Naruto repeated the phrase quitely or uncertainty.
"What I am about to tell you is an S-Ranked secret of Konohagakure."The Third Hokage finally spoke up after a brief period of silence.

"The Third Hokage finally spoke up after a brief period of silence

"The Uzumaki Clan was formerly a prominent clan in Uzushiogakure.It's member s are known for having bright red hair possessing incredibly strong life forces and chakras and their sealing prowess."The Third Hokage proclaimed.
"Why this baka was blonde?"Sakura asked.