"Those who shall guide you are the Uchiha.You tailed beasts are simply servants of those with visual jutsu."Madara said still doesn't react to his words.
"Does that mean I can go and control it?"Sasuka asked.
"I don't think it's that simple.Not only that I don't think the Fox like it."Kakashi answered.
"Shut the hell up!"The Kyuubi growled as Madara looks at the Fox and makes a sign with his hands.
"Obey!"Madara said before the screen turns black.
"He's mean. I wouldn't like the man."Naruto said.
"Which one?"Shino asked.
"That's was cruel ehhh?Who are you again?" Naruto asked.
"It's Shino,we were at the Academy together,you should remember the names of your classmates."Shino said.
'Yeah,that's the one with the annoying voice.'Naruto thought.

The other man appeared

The other man appeared.It's Hashirama,blooded and battered from a previous fight.He starts speaking to the Fox.
"Your power is too great.Regrettably,I can't let you run loose."Hashirama said before the screen turns black again.
"He looks really beat up. I never seen everyone that bloody,not even my sister and she would go on dangerous mission."Kiba said.
"It must be after he battled with Madara."Asuma said.

Then the Kyuubi face appears,more vibrant than the scenes before.
"No matter what words they use."The Kyuubi said but he's interrupted by the face of the woman with red hair tied into two buns on the top of her head.
"Her hair looks like Tenten." Naruto said.

" Naruto said