Chapter 14 - Tear down -⚠️

-Warning sexual assault in this chapter-

It has been 3 years since I left the bunker. I have been living on my own in an apartment about 5 hours away from the bunker. Dad wanted me to stay some what close just in case.

I was not longer hunting all the time only a case here and there

I was not longer hunting all the time only a case here and there. I couldn't hunt all the time anymore I was preoccupied by Dylan my current boyfriend.

He was the CEO of a very well off company

He was the CEO of a very well off company. He's handsome, smart, and just over all amazing except for the times he isn't. He takes care of me but he doesn't know about my hunting or past life. He's normal.

I walked back into my apartment and Dylan was sitting on the couch. I come and wrap my arms around him kissing his neck.

"Hey handsome, how was work."

"It was fine but tell me y/n what is this."

He holds up a picture of me, Sam, Dean and Cass. My face went white. Dylan went through my journal.

"Just some old friends."

"Huh"

He gets up from his spot he was mad I could tell. I knew what was coming. I had put up with Dylan's anger for about a month now. It never really got bad except for the last week. He had been more physical with me.

"Y/n I told you not to hide things from me...how am I supposed to trust you if your keeping things from me."

He says as he grabs my chin and cheeks with his hand squeezing a bit too hard. His eyes filling with anger.

"Dylan, babe, I'm sorry I forgot I even had that."

"Either way you have it, how do I know your not contacting your little friends, they maybe trying to take you from me and we can't have that."

I shake my head to agree with him hoping he would not be rough with me.

"Good but You need to learn your lesson

"Good but You need to learn your lesson."

My body felt small and weak to him. He controlled me when he wanted to and hit me if I disobeyed him. The longer he's around the worse it gets but I can't leave. Before I can finish my thoughts Dylan's fist comes swinging down on my face. I fall to the ground a string of blood dripping from my mouth. He squats down to my level.

"You don't deserve everything I give you, you are so ungrateful."

His words are followed by another hit. Making my head dizzy. I'm sure to have a concussion. He grabs my arms gripping hard on my wrist there are sure to be bruised. He lifts me up.

"You know I only do this so you understand how much I care for you, you have to learn."

He drags me into the bedroom my face already starting to swell. He throws me against the dresser my ribs stinging with pain from the impact. Hot salty tears roll down my face. Dylan gets close to me again.

"So who is this man with his arm around you, he seems like he wants you."

He was pointing at Dean, if I told him who he was Dylan would know and I'm not sure what he would do. But I didn't have to tell him.

"I know it's the man you talked about in your journal, Dean." He spits out. "Dean doesn't want you, and how dare you keep other men in your life, I am the only one, your a disgusting whore."

His words cut me almost as deep as his hitting. I didn't know how far he was going to take this. This has never happened. He grabs me and picks me up. I kick a little only pissing him off more, I should have stayed still. He throws my and the bed hitting me once more.

"DON'T YOU DARE FIGHT THIS, this is your fault you brought it on yourself."

He reaches over punching me in the stomach knocking the wind out of me. Because I was trying to catch my breath he was able to to rip my shirt off as well as my pants. My bare body laying on the bed. I didn't think it could get worse until he pulled knife from his bedside table.

"If you hit me, if you scream, if you do anything other than lay there I will hurt you for real, understand."

I nod my head as I sob.

"Don't cry babygirl."

Dylan says stroking my hair. He tells me once more it will be over soon and it was my fault. He takes the knife and runs it across my left shoulder blood trickles down my chest, he moves the knife to my stomach and he traces it across in 3 places drawing some blood. He sets the knife back in the drawer. He kisses me sloppily. He then takes his hand and presses it on the first cut he made, I scream out in pain.

"I told you not to scream" he spits

With that he rips off my underwear. He licks his lips looking at me. He moves his had to the cuts on my stomach and pushes on them I try my hardest to be quiet and just let the tears fall but he pushed hard causing me to yelp.

"I said be quiet." He spits again.

This time he takes his pants off releasing himself. He climbs on time of me. I try to tell him no and push him off me but he hits me almost knocking me unconscious. I try to push him off once more and he slams my arms down breaking my left hand. I scream in pain, this only makes him mad.

"I SAID SHUT YOUR WHORE ASS MOUTH UP."
He yells before slamming himself inside me, I cry from the pain. He continues to thrust himself in and out of me, being as rough as he possibly can not caring about the pain he is causing me. He pounds into me uncontrollably. My tears filling my eyes. He begins to moan louder and louder he was getting close to finishing. He pulled himself out of me. He grabbed my neck lifting me off the bed.

"Open your mouth now bitch."

I reluctantly open my mouth, he stuffs himself inside my mouth with full force causing me to gag.

"Keep going." He spits out

Knowing what he wants I begins to suck on him. Tears spilling from my eyes my throat hurt and I kept gagging as he tried to pound himself in my throat. He began to moan again throwing his head back he grabbed my hair pulling it as hard as he could making me wince from the pain. I could feel his hot sticky seed fill into my mouth and he finishes. He pulls himself out of me I was about to spit him everywhere but he quickly grabbed my face shutting my mouth.

"Swallow it." He demanded.

I didn't want to. He slapped me due to my hesitation and I did what he said and I swallowed. He had an evil grin on his face, he got up from the bed pulling his pants back up as I sat there naked, beaten, raped and bruised.

"Good job babygirl. I'm going out with some friends for some drinks, so wait up for me I might go sleep with my assistant."

He grabs his things and leaves the bed room. I listen as he slams the apartment door shut. I jump at the sound. I didn't know what to do. I got out of bed limping holding my broken body making my way to my purse. I pulled out an older looking phone. I began to flip through the contacts. Until I found his. I dial the number it rings a few times before I get and answer shocked by his voice I don't say anything.

"Y/n?"

Before I could answer i fall to the ground passing out.