Chapter 9 - "baby" - 🌶️🌶️🌶️

It was the next day, I was packing my bag ready to go hunt Lucifer.

"He killed my brother, I want him gone. Ever since that day I was never the same."

As I finished packing my necessities I look in the dresser for something to wear. I finally decided upon something.

I start to undress from my pjs, pulling my shirt over my head

I start to undress from my pjs, pulling my shirt over my head. Followed by my shorts. When all of a sudden I feel warmth on my back. And wrap around me. Deans arms snake around my frame his hands finding my waist. He holds me tight and close to him as he kisses my temple. I shut my eyes taking in the bliss. His hand snakes from my hip to my thigh. He squeezed my thigh pushing me closer into him. He kisses me neck.

"Hey princess."  He says a smile forming on his face.

His voice was low almost a whisper, and the lust behind it made heat pool in my center. I reach my hand up behind me and place it on the back of his head making him burry his head deeper in my neck. Our moment together was quickly halted when we heard sams footsteps on the way. I quickly got dressed right it time for sam to walk in the room.

"Good Dean, y/n your both here, the car is packed and ready."

"Good, let's go." Dean replied stiffly.

He glanced one more time at me before walking out of the room, Sam following behind. I grab my helmet and bag. Running to catch up with the boys.
****

Driving the way was long and boring and rained on me twice. I was pissed and soaked by the time we made it to the motel.

"So y/n how was the trip?" Dean asked with a smile.

"Oh shut up." I say while squeezing water out of my bag.

The boys both laughed at me while walking into the motel room. Only this time the room was missing something. A couch. There were only 2 beds.

"Ummm guys?"

"What's up"

"There are only 2 beds"

"Oh... I guess you have to share."

I know I would not mind sharing with Dean but it may be a bad idea with Sam so close by. Unfortunately Sam had a different idea.

"Y/n you should share with Dean, you will have more space, I'm too tall , barely fit on it myself." Sam says chuckling.

I let out a half smile and throw my bag on the bed Dean was already sitting on, smiling mischievously at me. I roll my eyes.

"Well guys I'm gonna catch some rest we have a full day tomorrow" Sam interjected before laying in bed.

Dean was already snoring away by the time I made it out of the bathroom. I quietly snuck underneath the covers. Instantly feeling the warmth radiating from deans body. It felt cozy. I can feel myself begin to fall asleep my eye lids getting heavy.