21

Jameson wakes to the sunrise before smiling up at Chloe, who is asleep while she is on his chest

Jameson wakes to the sunrise before smiling up at Chloe, who is asleep while she is on his chest. Jameson traces his fingers along her arm before he looks out at their ocean view. Jameson kisses Chloe on the forehead before getting out of bed and getting dressed. Jameson grabs a beer before walking outside. Jameson takes a drink of his beer before working on the engine that belongs to his 1977 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am.
"This is what 100 million buys?" Hobbs asks as he stands a few feet behind Jameson. Chloe wakes from the voice that isn't Jameson's. "It wasn't that hard to find you, Toretto."
"I wasn't hiding," Jameson says as he turns to look at Hobbs with a smirk.
"How's the life of the retired international criminal?" Hobbs questioned as he walks over to Jameson.
"I like it here. It's quiet," Jameson answers him with a smile. "Nice weather, and no extradition. So what are you doing here, cop?"
"Last Thursday, a team of highly coordinated drivers took down an entire military convoy in Russia," Hobbs explains as he looks around at the place.
"I don't do cold weather," Jameson tells him with a shrug.
"I know it wasn't you," Hobbs replies with a slight nod. "But you're going to help me catch the team responsible." Chloe walks outside before cocking her gun. "And you ain't going to need that.
"You can't touch him, Hobbs. You've got no powers..." Chloe starts before she is interrupted.
"I'm not here to extradite anyone," Hobbs tells her before looking at Jameson. "See, he's going to come voluntarily. As a matter of fact, he's going to beg me." Jameson looks at Hobbs confused. "This was taken a week ago." Hobbs hands the file to Jameson. "I'll see you out front." Jameson opens the file as Chloe watches Hobbs walk away. Jameson gasps at the picture he sees.
"It's Letty, isn't it?" Chloe asks him as she sees a tear roll down his face.
"It's impossible," Jameson says as Chloe walks over, looking at the picture while Jameson shakes his head.
"If that was my husband, if there was a chance, no matter how small, I would go," Chloe said before Jameson pulls her in a hug and pressed a kiss to her head.

Jameson walks outside to find Hobbs waiting by his truck. "I'm going to need everything, all the info you got," Jameson says as he leans against his car.
"You'll get when the team gets it," Hobbs tells him with a nod.
"No team," Jameson said with a shake of his head, knowing he couldn't drag them out of their normal lives for something that might not be possible. "This is going to be me alone."
"I knew he was going to say that," Dom spoke up as he got out of Hobbs' truck.
"Yeah, it's not that simple," Hobbs explained to him. "The crew we're after they hit like thunder and disappear like smoke. You go in alone, you won't ever touch them. I've been chasing this guy across four continents and 12 countries, and believe me, the last damn place I want to be right now is on your front doorstep, selling Girl Scout cookies. I need your help, James. I need your team."

Jameson calls Tej, Rome, Gisele, and Han who all agreed to come

Jameson calls Tej, Rome, Gisele, and Han who all agreed to come. Jameson and Dom decided that Brian and Mia deserved to know so they make their way to their house.

"What do you think of this?" Brian asks as he shakes a rattle toy in front of Jack.
"He likes it," Mia says with a smile.
"Or this?" Brian asks as he holds a toy skyline in front of Jack, who reaches for it. "Yes." Brian looks at Mia with a victorious smile causing her to smile. "That's my boy. Alright, let's see how this thing flies." Brian throws a paper airplane before Jameson pulls up in front of where the paper plane lands. "It's Uncle James and Uncle Dom. What do you know? Are you waving?"
"Hey Jack," Jameson said with a smile as he gets out of the car.
"What's up Uncle James? What's up Uncle Dom?" Brian questioned for Jack as he waves Jack's hand around.
"Are you pushing imports on him?" Jameson asks as he sees the toy skyline.
"You say, 'Dad's not pushing anything.' He chose that car," Brian replied as he looks at Jameson, who kneeled down in front of them.
"We know he's a O'Connor, but I brought you something Jack," Jameson says with a smirk as he holds out a toy Dodge Charger to him. It's not his first choice, it had been his father's choice. Jack starts reaching for the car. "Yeah! He's also a Toretto."
"I don't know," Brian states as he takes the car from Jameson.
"Luckily he has a couple of more years to decide, right?" Mia said with a smile as she looks at Jack.
"I think he decided, Mia," Dom spoke up as Jack plays with the car.
"I think it's time for his nap," Mia says as she takes Jack from Brian before going inside. Brian grabs some beers for him, Jameson, and Dom before they sit in some lawn chairs.
"It's weird, huh?" Brian asked as Dom takes a drink of his beer.
"What's weird?" Dom questioned him back confused.
"We got everything. You know, down to the beer and barbecue. But it's just..." Brian says with a chuckle and a shake of his head. "I don't know, it just doesn't feel like home. Maybe it's because, uh, you don't realize how much you appreciate something until someone takes it away. I don't know. The place has probably changed so much, you wouldn't even recognize it anymore."
"Yeah. Everything's changed," Jameson added in agreement as he thinks about the fact that Letty could be alive.
"So what's up with you two? What's going on?" Brian questions the twins as he glances at them. Jameson sighs before handing him the envelope that Hobbs had given him.
"Taken a week ago," Dom says as Brian opens the envelope.
"Diplomatic Security Service. Hobbs," Brian said before pulling out the picture and looking at it. "You know, I used to do this shit all the time as a cop. This is exactly what cops do. He's messing with both of your heads. Letty and Hannah are dead."
"I need to know for sure," Jameson tells him as he runs his hand through his hair.
"Then I'm going with you," Brian states causing Jameson to shake his head.
"You said you were going to leave this life behind," Jameson told him sternly.
"We both said we were leaving the life behind," Brian argued with him.
"He's right," Mia says as she walks over, having been listening to their conversation. "We're family. If we got a problem, we deal with it together. And I'll feel safer knowing you're all out there watching each other's backs. You're stronger together. You always were. Now go get Letty and Hannah. Bring them home."