11

Jameson and Dom are working on their cars before their GPS' start going off

Jameson and Dom are working on their cars before their GPS' start going off. They follow it to an abandoned warehouse. Brian pulls into the warehouse to find Dom and Jameson already there. They go on a drive to take things over the Mexico border. Jameson and Dom get into a fight with Felix and Jameson's car explodes. Brian picks up Jameson and Dom and takes them to a safe location.

Once they are at the safe location, Brian calls Mia to come to where they are. Jameson starts going through a box of Letty's things, until he finds a cellphone and redials the last caller. Brian's phone starts ringing causing him to look at it confused as he sees Letty's name. Brian looks over at Jameson, who is walking into the room.
"Shit. Hey, James, Dom," Brian says as he stands up to face Jameson and Dom, who had followed Jameson.
"When were you gonna tell us?" Jameson asks as Mia looks between the two confused.
"James, what are you doing?" Mia questions as she stands up.
"When were you gonna tell me you were running Letty?" Jameson demanded from Brian as they keep walking towards each other.
"Let me explain," Brian tries to talk to them.
"When were you gonna..." Jameson says before grabbing Brian and throwing him into a shelf.
"James, stop!" Mia yells as Jameson picks Brian up by the neck. "Stop!"
"You don't understand," Brian mumbled out since Jameson is strangling him.
"I don't understand?" Jameson asks as Brian pushes on his neck and face.
"Stop!" Mia yelled again before Brian breaks Jameson's hold. Dom throws Brian to the floor before punching him.
"They did it for..." Brian tries to get out.
"Dom, stop it! Please stop!" Mia shouted as she feels tears come to her eyes. Brian wraps his legs around Dom's arm and neck to keep him from getting punched. Dom stands up before slamming Brian down, causing Brian to let go.
"They did it for you two. They did it for you both," Brian said before Dom could hit him again. "Letty and Hannah came to me to clear your names in exchange for bringing down Braga. They just wanted you both to come home!" Dom looks over at Jameson in shock before he looks at him with tears in his eyes.
"She's gone," Jameson says as he finally lets it hit him and he starts to blame himself for Letty's death. "Letty's gone." Jameson starts to cry as he drops to the floor.
"I'm so sorry, James," Brian told him as he hits a basket. "I'm sorry."