19

THEO

I walked behind her, utterly jealous of how calm she was.

Nina entered the bathroom, heading straight for the shower located in the far corner. I watched her, too fucking nervous to even pretend that I was interested in anything else. Showering with Nina? The idea of it couldn't help but cause my pulse to quicken.

I wanted to turn around—tell her that I'd have a shower once she was done. I wanted to tell her that I could watch her, or wash her back for her. Anything besides getting in there with her, where all my control hung by a single thread. I couldn't do it, because showering with Nina also excited me. It had my heart racing, in a good way, and as I gazed down her back, I couldn't believe that I ever thought about denying her request.

I licked my bottom lip, observing the way her sports bra fell to the floor.

Her back was to me, working the taps and adjusting the temperature to her liking. If it meant showering with her, I didn't care how the water felt.

Her covered ass stuck out on the air, and my lips pulled up into a small smile as I imagined my face between those cheeks. I wanted to taste her over and over again, and my body heat up as if I already had her on my tongue. I shook away the feelings. Maybe she just wanted to have an innocent shower, and if I kept up with those strings of thoughts, I'd have a hard time keeping my hands to myself.

Once Nina was satisfied with the temperature, she turned to me.

"Why are you still dressed?" she asked, her brows pinching into a curious frown.

Because I couldn't stop looking at you?

Nina approached me, and I felt my supposedly calm façade drop when her hands caught the hem of my t-shirt. She gave me a look, a look that could only be understood as 'Can I?'

I nodded my head as I kept my eyes on her. Nina lifted the material, just barely but her fingers grazed my skin and I saw her own mask slip a little. We were both nervous. Nervous for what? But knowing that I wasn't the only one feeling that way, it made me feel...at ease.

My hands dove under her own, catching my t-shirt and I wasted no time in pulling it off my head. It wasn't as hard as the first time. She'd already seen my birthmark, and I just didn't care.

Nina's eyes fell to my chest, more specifically the tattoos permanently etched into my skin. I knew she liked it, and I liked that she did. It made me feel comfortable around her, and I smiled when I saw the fascination on her face.

She lifted her hand, her fingertips sliding over the hard ridges on my stomach.

My eyes nearly fluttered close at such a simple touch. Just the mere skin on skin contact had a bulge forming in my pants.

Nina looked down, her eyes widening the faintest bit when she saw myself grow with each passing second. I bit my lip, feeling my own cheeks warm up when she cleared her throat.

"Damn," she muttered, turning around and I chuckled at how stunned she was.

She faced the shower, showing me her bare back and I swallowed when she pulled her workout tights down. With the underwear. I was practically frozen on the spot. Does she know that she is, by far, the most beautiful woman I've ever seen? And I wasn't saying that because she was naked.

"Don't just stand there," she said, grinning as she stepped into the shower to let the water engulf her. She sighed, leaning her head forward as the spray hit her back, rolling over her spine and down the back of her legs. I needed to snap out the trance I was in, and I took her distracted self as an opportunity to slip out of all my clothes.