" Yeah yeah and we will not disturb you two. And we two are gonna give Kalpana a samosa treat . Let's go" My friends made their own plan. And just as those words left from their mouth, they left too.

I was standing there with Arini only. Arini still wasn't looking at me. So I took the duty to break the silence. " Which side, do you wanna see at first Arini? " I asked.

Without giving me any reply she started walking towards the entrance. I could not understand and watched her for a few minutes. When I understood that she was leaving from college alone I had to run to match her speed.

But why is she doing this?

" Arini.... Where are you going? "

(No reply)

" Arini? "

(No reply)

She crossed the entrance and we were out of the college now. Still she did not care to talk.

" Arini.. What's your problem? " I held her hand this time forcefully. I was getting annoyed by her behavior.

She pushed me away and started walking again. But I'm also not leaving you like this.

This time I held her forearm harshly and turned her to me. Before asking her anything I dragged her in the corner of road. "Arini what's wrong with you? " I asked gritting my teeth.

But her eyes were teary.. " Leave me.. " Oh no.. She will cry. Her voice is saying this.

I immediately made my voice softer and asked, " What just happened to you? Atleast tell me "

"No " A tear dropped and she wiped that as soon as she could. What does she think that I can't see?

" Why are you crying? "

" I don't want to talk. Go" Her voice started sounding angry now.

" Arini, look at me & talk"

" I'm going home. Just leave me" She did look at me this time and with a raised tone she said.

I left her hand but still didn't let her go. I asked. " Didn't you wanna see the college? "

" I'm not going anywhere with you. You go and kiss the world in their dreams" She blurted out angrily with a pouted face.

So this was the reason🤦‍♂️... Maya... 🤷‍♂️

But I can't describe how cute she looked. My cutie only!

" Go. "

" Why are you jealous? Even if I kissed her in dream but you in real. So you shouldn't be jealous. " My words made her face red at once. I enjoyed the sight. She was unable to utter anything & I took the chance to hold her hand.

Holding her hand, I tried to take her towards the college again but she protested. " No. Leave me. I don't want to go with you anywhere anymore "

" Okay, so finally Arini Saxena is saying that she will not run after me. Finally the day has come! "

" Haan.. Tum toh chahte ho yehi na? Mujhse zyada acchi woh hai isliye na? Mrs fresher jo bani hui hai tumhari " I felt hurt in her voice.

( yes. Don't you want this only? She is better than me that's why? She became your Mrs freshers after all )
But I did not mean it. Aur isse kya farak padhta arini, tum toh Mrs. Shrey banogi

( what does it matter? Arini, you'll be Mrs shrey)

" Arini shut up. You know I didn't mean this. " I said loud.